11: Party 2.0

Friday finally came and the group was slowly getting finished with the preparations. The guests will be here in 15 minutes.

Hyun and Yong has left the boys to put on makeup and change their clothes. It's Jungkook who opened the door for the first guests. They welcome them with the cocktail before showing them inside to the living room.

"So, it's the new girl who lives here? They sure do have a big house" it's one from their class who states the obvious. Jungkook and Shin just nod, before they start chatting.

People are slowly arriving, filling up the house. Hyun is now down to welcome them all. The music gets turned on and people start dancing.

Jungkook, Yong, Hyun, and Shin are playing beer pong. Hyun and Jungkook are on the same team, totally wrecking Shin and Yong, who has only hit two cups when Jungkook and Hyun hit the last one. They high five each other.

Hyun is looking at Jungkook. Should she make a move? But she doesn't want to destroy their new friendship. But god, he's so hot. And cute.

Hyun's thoughts are cut by Yong throwing the beer pong ball at her

Hyun's thoughts are cut by Yong throwing the beer pong ball at her. "Daydreaming?" She asks while smirking, throwing her head towards Jungkook. Hyun just shows her tongue before laughing.

- Time skip -

The music has been on for quite a while now. Taehyung is holding his hands against his ears, he can't shut out the noise.

He's sorting out his photos, trying to throw some of them out, but he can't choose.

Suddenly the door is ripped up and a couple almost falls in and lands on the bed while kissing. They are totally ignoring the fact that Taehyung is in the room.

The brunette sighs as he stands up and walks out. He's quickly at the bottom of the stairs, looking around. He sees Hyun on the dancefloor. She seems a bit more than tipsy.

"Hyun, some of your friends are in my room, can you get them out please?" Taehyung asks the girl, who's trying to keep herself on her feet.

"Whaat you say?" She asks "I-I don't care - just leave aalready". The girl just turns around, ignoring Taehyung's request. The elder sighs as he walks back towards the stairs.

Suddenly a hand grabs around Taehyung's right arm and pulls him behind the stairs. A boy is standing with a hoodie, holding his arms around Taehyung's shoulders.

"Hey there, loser. Come with us for a second" the boy says, and Taehyung quickly recognizes the voice, making his body shake in fear as they walk out of the back door.

Jungkook stops as he sees Taehyung leave the house together with some guy. He's just about to follow them when Hyun almost knocks him over. Jungkook catches her and tries to get her on the sofa, but she keeps clinging to him.

The boy fights a little with the drunk girl, trying to make her lay down. As soon as he gets her down, he runs under the stairs and out of the back door.

He looks around, but there is no sign of Taehyung.