10: Ice-cream

Jungkook comes out with two ice-creams in his hands. He passes one of them to Taehyung, who's sitting on a bench.

They sit next to each other while eating, still in silence.

The weather is indeed nice, and they just sit there, enjoying the ice-cream before Jungkook acts.

Taehyung looks at him with big eyes, as the dark-haired boy places his ice-cream on his forehead like a unicorn.

"See, magic," Jungkook says while spreading his arms out.

Taehyung can't hold it back. He almost gets choked in the ice-cream as he laughs. The total weird action from Jungkook brings Taehyung's box smile into the light.

"I thought you were the normal one, god, I was so wrong," Taehyung says, still laughing hysterical

Jungkook looks at the boy. He's so beautiful. Taehyung has the cutest and most beautiful smile Jungkook has ever seen, and he just smiles at the boy who's almost dying from lack of oxygen due to the laugh.

Now that Jungkook thinks about it, he hasn't seen Taehyung smile at any occasion. At all.

"Haha, we should go back, you need to get that out of your hair," Taehyung says as he places a hand on the back of Jungkook's hair, sliding his fingers through the dark locks.

Jungkook is looking directly into Taehyung's eyes. They look at each other for a second before Taehyung gets back to his senses and quickly pulls his hand away from Jungkook's hair.

The brunette stands up and starts walking, his cheeks slightly blushing. Jungkook tries to get the last bit of ice-cream out of his hair before following.

- Time skip -

Jungkook is in the shower, getting the last ice-cream out.

His short encounter with Shin makes him giggle. He was just looking at Jungkook, then Taehyung and then Jungkook again before ignoring the situation like it was totally normal.

As he runs his fingers through his hair, he can't stop thinking about Taehyung's sweet and caring touch. Why was the boy hated so much at his old school? And by his own sister?

Jungkook finishes the bath and joins the rest downstairs who are still planning the party.

"So, ice-cream in your hair? Didn't see that one coming haha" Hyun says making laughter fill the room. Jungkook just shrugs his shoulders and sits down to help with the planning.

"So, B and C will also come, we are going to be a lot of people," Yong says, clapping her hands in excitement. Hyun nods "yeah, I haven't really spoken with sone from the other classes so that going to be exciting!".

-----

Sorry, it was short this time... New chap in the making!

 New chap in the making!