Awkward

Let's just say that Sabrina was been interviewed about her new tour, album and about her love life which is you of course!!!

"Give it up for Sabrina Carpenter it's been a while since you released your single "Almost Love." Everyone was cheering and clapping.

"Why thank you." She smiled.

"So tell me about what you have some exciting news going on is there a tour going on?" The interview asked.

"Yes and it's going to be an album soon then my tour is coming up so yeah it's going to be a surprise." Everyone was cheering on.

"Would you mind is giving a sneak peek?"

"Nope it's a surprise it's coming very soon." She teased.

"Alright then so Sabrina do you have a love life?" The interviewer asked.

Sabrina was laughing a bit

"Well yes her name is Y/N I have a girlfriend we been dating over a year now she support me very much she always there for me and I couldn't have done it without with her support and my fans that have been going on this crazy adventure with me I'm excited to see what's coming up and yeah that's it." Everyone was clapping and cheering at her statement.

"Okay there you have it folks it was nice meeting you and we'll be back for a short break thanks to Sabrina for having us today that is all."

The interview was over you was very proud of her feeling so emotional in your heart!!!!