The Break Up Part 1(Maya Hart)

Prompt: Over the last few months, you saw Maya cheating on you with Riley her longtime best friend in the world you know something odd about her she ignore you, your texts and calls you didn't know why she ignore you until you saw her and Riley kissing together inside of the school making out in the janitor's closet.

Y/N's POV

I haven't see Maya all day for some reason I don't know what's going on with her she kept ignoring me she didn't bother text me or call me I'm really worried about her this isn't the Maya I know she never ignore me before unless she's had an emergency and needs to be taken care of right away.

I can't focus on some of my classes not even on Mr. Matthews class all I can think about is Maya sometimes I eat alone at lunch without her after hours of me being so blue in school, it's time for us to go home everyone wants to know what's wrong with me I didn't bother to talk to anyone. I got my bag out of my locker and ready to head out I texted Lucas and Farkle that I can't hang out with them today I want some alone time.

Then all of the sudden I heard moaning going on the basement what's going on over there? Some talking and kissing but who? I walk towards the janitor's basement and opened the door I saw Maya and Riley kissing each other she cheated on me this entire time for Riley? I felt anger inside of me and begin to cry why did she do this to me?

Maya was so shocked to see me putting her shirt back on I slapped her in the face she really deserves it I don't care if I upset her but she got what she deserved.

"You lied to me, ignore me and now you cheated on me? I SHOULD OF NEVER TRUSTED YOU I FELT BETRAYED ALL BECAUSE OF YOU." I yelled and run away crying uncontrollably.

Maya went after me but I ran faster than her she kept screaming my name I kept ignoring her I have enough of her bullshit.

"Y/N wait I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing please let me explain." She begged.

"IT'S TOO LATE MAYA YOU BROKE MY HEART DO YOU LIKE RILEY MORE THAN ME? DID YOU WANT TO BE WITH HER INSTEAD OF ME?" I shouted.

"No Y/N I only want to be with you maybe Riley was right about you you think that is all about you but I know damn well that you just a piece of shit." I know she just not call me that.

I take my promise ring out and throw it out at her

"Happy now? I'm breaking up with you." I finally said it.

Maya's POV

"Happy now? I'm breaking up with you." I begin to cry when she said that what was I thinking? I should of never say it to her.

I messed up I cheated on my love life in the world now she wants to be break up with me it's all Riley's fault she hated Y/M/N since day one she bullies her 24/7 and I didn't get a chance to do anything that's the time that I met her.

"I'm so sorry Y/N please don't break up with me." She yanked her arm out.

"Sorry Maya it's for the best now leave me alone don't even thinking about calling me again and go with that whore Riley of yours." Did she just call Riley a whore? Oh no she didn't.

Just so you know I tackled her to the ground and starts pummeling her throwing my weak hits at her chest to the face begin to cupping up her face Y/N punched me in the face and got up wiping it off the lipstick on her face and she starts to bleed.

"I hate you." I yell.

"Get off of me and fuck off you psychopath WE'RE DONE." She yelled and runs away of course Missy was confronting her.

She comes towards me and pushed me over and smack me across her face leaving an scratch mark on my cheek.

"Stay away from Y/N She has nothing to deal with you thank God that she broke up with your freak cheating ass nobody and I mean nobody loves you just a worthless attention seeking brat." She walks off with Y/ N.

Why did I do this? I hurt her and now I'm heartbroken feeling so worthless for myself we broke up and I can't be with Y/N ever again!!!!!