Why her?

Lets just say that Maya saw you with Lucas playing around she dislike you in the beginning now she's beginning to hate you even more now you don't know why she hates you but you stay out of her way even if you did something nice to her she's throw...

Lets just say that Maya saw you with Lucas playing around she dislike you in the beginning now she's beginning to hate you even more now you don't know why she hates you but you stay out of her way even if you did something nice to her she's throws it all away not knowing what's wrong maybe she used to be friends with you.

"Yeah that's not it." She walks away.

You turn around to see Maya stormed off

"I'll see you later Lucas I have to talk to Maya."

"Okay see you later Y/N."

You begin following her and she's right outside of the patio the way that Maya saw you was disgusted she really did hate you then.

"What do you want backstabber?" She's very rude.

"Well are you gonna say it to my face?"

"No Maya I want to talk why do you hate me? Is it because of what I did over the past year?"

Maya was staying quiet not saying a thing

"Answer me NOW."

"You know why I hate you? It's because you betrayed me you wanna be Mindy's friend I told you that she's bad news and you didn't listen to me I remember she was bullying me back then but this is different it's not you Y/N it's because you're fake."

"I'm not her friend anymore Mindy was just using me for her revenge at you after your Halloween prank of dying her hair blue so stay mad all you want all I'm saying is I'm sorry Maya I hope you're having fun without me." You walked away leaving your friendship bracelet.

She felt disappointed she doesn't want to ruin our friendship with you but I guess it's over but she haven't been happy in awhile only Maya can think of is happiness and love she felt really different.

Only her dream can her back together with you but she knows that it wouldn't work she went back inside the school she looked everywhere for you and then she founds you in the girls bathroom she saw you throw the rock at the mirror letting your angry emotions towards you.

You saw Maya backing away a bit but she just run up and hug you but you pushed her away she get that you're mad, hurting and upset but you can't just hiding away forever not letting everyone know your fear was.

"Why are you here?" You sobbed.

Maya gets back up and turns you around feeling the deepest breeze around your cold stone breathing.

"Y/N listen to me I'm sorry that I was mean to you I didn't mean to hurt you I was disappointed okay? Look I know that we haven't hang out but you have to trust me on this one please."

She pulls you closer and you two kissed not letting anyone know that her relationship with you is more than that maybe the brightest of love letting you two taking away of power among the darkness of not letting anyone know that you guys are dating it can't break the feeling sparks and fireworks shooting up in the air.

You two finally let go not knowing how to start on this relationship to the next level but she knows that you can't express your feelings towards her it can be another chance of letting it smooth the breeze of an ocean that you can ever dream of one day at a time until you get the amount of courage.