Bad Girl Part 2

Phoebe explains everything about why Sabrina brought you here it's because of one rumor that's been spread everywhere through out the school Sabrina may of liked you developing loads of feelings towards you but why did she act like a bad girl now?...

Phoebe explains everything about why Sabrina brought you here it's because of one rumor that's been spread everywhere through out the school Sabrina may of liked you developing loads of feelings towards you but why did she act like a bad girl now? That question leads up through your mind maybe there's a reason why there's one thing that Sabrina must do.

She kissed you just like that you felt uncomfortable at first but you kissed her back anyways she never did starting to dislike you to begin with it Sabrina's bi which everyone knows that now she can have the love of her dreams which is of course you.

"Should we hop along?" Sabrina asked.

"Sure I guess" You got annoyed.

"Hey I'm only trying to be your lover now." She leads you outside to her motorcycle Phoebe left again she's got where else to be.

Sabrina ride the motorcycle with you on her wonderful journey that's the reason why she's being so bad she falling so hard for you couldn't get you off of her mind now you have her reason why in the end you two always hanging out with each other as soulmates.

It's settled you and Sabrina happily together forever!!!!!