Nightmare

Sabrina's POV

Sabrina's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night realize that my girlfriend Y/N is gone where is she? I hate being alone what's going to happen to me?

I tried texting and calling her but it went straight to voicemail omg I have a bad feeling about this. I snuck my way downstairs seeing my ex best friend name Clarie was down there holding a knife that has blood on it.

Then there was a body laying there it got blood everywhere did she killed my girlfriend? Omg she really did kill her why is she doing this?

I was breaking down crying for no mercy I tried calling the cops but no service I run back up as fast as I can go I hide in the closet and locked it.

Noises are circly around the room creak floors, peaking doors, sqeaky windows and soaring winds I'm so scared I got a blanket to hide I don't want to die.

Then someone went up to my room and says "Come out come out whenever you are Sabby" it's Clarke oh no I close my eyes not trying to scream and it went pitch dark.

I wake up, scream really loud and begin to cry Y/N heard me and confronting me thank goodness it's just a nightmare but I'm so scared for my life.

"Sabrina are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" She hugged me so tight.

I nod my head laying down right next to her while holding my blanket to keep me warm.

"It's going to be okay Sabrina I won't let anyone hurt you." She said while still hugging me.

"Promise?" I begged.

"Promise" She kissed my forehead then we fall asleep together into each other's arms peacefully.