Bad Girl Part 1

The worst part of being in school seems so pathetic to the nerds, outcasts, jocks, mean girls and fake friends

Nobody knows the girl named Sabrina the bad girl she's always  getting in trouble and tortures other people making their lives a living hell. You're the "IT" girl trying to stay out of people's way Sabrina did saw you once and she's really not interested in you you probably didn't know nothing about her.

Well here she comes now walking towards you outside of the patio along maybe that's why you hated fake people and bad girls you never trusted them even if they're trying to be your friend  they always got serects that nobody didn't know of.

"Well if is it Y/N the "IT" girl." Sabrina smirks and smacks her gum in her mouth.

"Wow Sabrina you really trying to get everybody's nerves for attention didn't you?" You said dramatically.

"I'm sorry how rude of me." She pour water on you and knock you out to the ground, grabbing your shirt strongly enough to fight back.

"Never mess with me because if you do Y/N I'm gonna make sure to make your life a living hell got it?" She threatened.

You nod your head weakly and she let you go finally being able to breathe.

"See you in a never bitch." That's  her final words to you before  she walks away.

You grab all of your stuff  and went back inside until school ends you been wondering about Sabrina alot nobody knows why she acted like this maybe there's a connection its obvious that she has a crush on you or you have a  crush on her could that be a conscious?

Time has passed school  has ended by the time you walked home early while your mom was  at work she will be back soon.

You're going for a walk along getting some things out of your mind since you have nothing  better to do you felt like someone is following you.

Nobody is there everytime you turned around you kept walking acting like it's nothing until you saw Sabrina and her squad was here you try to run but someone hit your head knocking you out till it's pitch and black.

Few minutes later

You waked up feeling your head beginning to throb you have no idea where you are or what's going on here the last time you remember was seeing  Sabrina and her squad now you being tied up to a chair.

Sabrina arrived at the basement that you being helding at her house you tried to break free, screaming for help but Sabrina covers your mouth so nobody couldn't hear a thing.

"Keep it down would you?  It's not like I'm going to hurt you or torture you for real if you stay quiet." She removes her hand bringing you a outfit to wear.

"Wear this for sides." She stated.

"Why did you kidnapped me for? What do you want?" You yelled out.

"Just put the damn fucking outfit on I'll show you when we get there."

It's been 30 minutes later and Sabrina drives you to an unknown house you have no idea what's going to happen next the two of you went in there and Sabrina closes the door behind her your heart was pounding with fear is there a reason why she bring you here?

"Upstairs now." She commanded.

"But-"

"Just go"

You went upstairs just like she said she went right behind with you then there was a old friend of yours that you have known before back then it was Phoebe?

"Phoebe?" You was in shock to see her not so long ago.

"Hi Y/N did you miss me?"