20th birthday special

In honor of Sabrina's 20th birthday today I'm doing this special imagine now on to this imagine!!!!

Y/N's POV

Today is Sabrina's 20th birthday today me and Sarah have already planned something for her when she's comes back from tour. Sarah will probably getting a cake and I'm going to surprise her tickets to an concert of Maggie Lindemann they have met before during Sabrina's singular tour her dream was seeing Maggie on concert so that's will be her wish but also I got presents for my love life afterwards.

I got up and changed my outfit to this for an concert

Then I went downstairs to decorate everything for her party when she comes my baby Sabrina girl is growing up I can't even imagine by the time I started meeting her and being my girlfriend

I got some confetti and hide myself under the table getting the giggled out Sabrina should be here any minute now I'm hiding very still until someone knocks on the door I jumped out surprise but it's just her sister Sarah damn it I was so close to surprise her.

"Oh it's just you Sarah." I pouted.

"Sorry Y/N but I got cake." She put the cake on top of the fridge.

"Tell me when you see Sabrina coming." I tell her and hide right back under the table.

Sarah giggled and looked out the window she saw Sabrina coming this way she hides under the table with me to surprise her together.

"She's here." She whispered.

We kept quiet until Sabrina open the door noticing that nobody's here she kept looking for us until we yelled surprise and throw some confetti everywhere. She was all surprised and hugged me tightly giving me a pack kiss on my cheek.

"Happy Birthday Sabrina" I said.

"Thank you for surprising me baby" She winked.

"Sabrina Y/N have something else that she has." Sarah said.

"Oohhh what is it baby? Tell me." She shouted.

I laughed at her for her reaction of my next surprise I bought tickets to a concert for Maggie's concert and got us VIP passes/front row seats she will be freaking out when I showed them to her right now.