Don't scare me like that ever again

It's midnight and Sabrina is setting everything up for her hangout with you since you two haven't been hanging out for a while after she can confirmed that you two are dating she really missed you so much she misses your cuddles too often.

Then something's strange is going on Sabrina heard some really strange noises nobody is not at her house or anything it kept circling around her everywhere she grabs her jacket and flashlight then went straight to the window nobody's out there all she saw was the owl making all the noise.

She closed the window and laying on the bed reading her book she loves reading books most of the time but not alot then she hears some noises maybe she was hallucinating and thought that it was the owl again but this time it's not an owl it's a human being coming in her house she got a bat to protect herself and hides under the blanket.

Someone opened the door and the moment that Sabrina is ready to attack a person that tries to scare or take her away she jumped out screamed a little and found out that it was you coming in this entire time.

Sabrina was shocked and still scared that you're finally here you turned on the lights and give her some chocolate and a rose to make her feel welcomed but she's not very welcomed now.

"I'm sorry Sabrina I didn't mean to scare you I just miss you my baby." You jumped on top of her and attacked her with kisses.

"Don't scare me like that ever again Y/N." Sabrina said seriously.

"Sorry" You said it again.

"It's okay now that you're here what do you want to do?" She asked.

"We can watch a movie." You suggested.

"How about we can cuddle?" She asked playfully.

"Sure why not." You agreed.

You snuggle Sabrina up just a bit tight so did Sabrina until you two fall asleep deeply on the bed with a blanket waiting for the next day to come and act like it never happened!!!!