The Break Up Part 2 (Maya Hart)

Maya 's POV

Maya 's POV

It's been 4 months since Y/N broke up with me I made the most stupid mistake that I ever made I shouldn't be with Riley well she is my friend but she changed its like I don't know her at all she turns into a good girl to a bad girl who loves sucking on blood. I really miss her how can I making it up to her? Missy still bullies me but I mange to give her a piece of my mind yup I beat her up at school now I got suspended for it. Riley won't hang out with me anymore she ignores me, Lucas won't talk to me after I told him what happened and Farkle is Farkle.

Nobody won't talk or hang out with me I try calling Y/N mupltiy times and still no answer from her I'm going to her house I don't care what she says I need to make it up to her and make things right. It was raining as hell outside I ride my bike faster enough before I go completely wet and boom I made it to her house.

I knocked on the door but no answer I was about to walk away until Y/N open the door feeling a bit heartbroken and angry I knew for an fact she doesn't want me in there well I need to tell her the truth about everything it's been too long enough.

"What are you doing here Maya? Can you please leave?" She's about to close the door until my foot caught it near the door.

"Not until you let me in and let me explain about everything please I really miss you." I begged.

"Fine you got 5 minutes." She lets me in and I finally explained everything about Riley and everybody else.

My first time meeting her is when I kept getting bullied by Missy she embarrassed me in front of the whole school that I was gay I didn't tell anyone about this until Y/N comes along to help me we go on our first date to see the stars shine so bright near us.

Flashback

"Maya look the stars should we look at them?" Y/ N puts the blanket on the grass cartwheeling her way to the ground and laughed.

The stars are so pretty we should do this every night

"Sure babe." I jumped on the blanket it hurts my bottom then we kissed serectly lying down looking at the stars.

There's constellations like mermaids, flowers and a heart they're so beautiful the perfect way to end the most amazing date ever then a shooting star shoots out a beautiful galaxy sky Y/N have her arms around my waist crossing her legs to sleep on me. She's so cute while she's sleeping but most importantly she's so beautiful I kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you"

I got her an very special promise ring for her to wear it's good and has an memory photo of us smiling on an picnic day when we went to last week I put the ring on her finger slowly because I don't want her to wake up when she's wake up she gonna love my promise ring. I move slowly got up, write a letter and put it right beside her I went home and act like nothing happened I love Y/M/L/N so much.

End of flashback

"Wow Maya I don't know what to say I'm sorry you don't deserve this at all you must have been going through so much can we please get back together again? I miss you too remember I'll always protect you and support you always." She gently kissed my hand making my heart flutter.

I wrapped my arms, attacked her with kisses and tickled her the last thing that I do is spin her around, lift her up and kissed passionately on the lips never letting go of our magical moment then I jumped on her back making her laugh and let's me ride like the wind.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Maya Penelope Hart"