physco

I sat there. Staring at the concrete wall. Waiting for something to happen. All of a sudden the nurses burst into my room and told me I needed to go to the warden's office. I rolled my eyes and started for his office.

Go straight, make a right and then a left. Boom! I'm there.

I reach for the handle. But before I could pull it, I was pulled into his office. He locked the door behind him and gave me a devilish smirk. I kicked and screamed, but he held his hand to my mouth; my screams wouldn't be heard because they were muffled .

"What do you want?!" I screamed in his face.

He didn't say anything, but his intentions were pretty clear. I was trying to resist from his strong grip. He put his hand firmly in my mouth, preventing me to scream for help.

⚠mature content⚠

He took off my sweat pants. I was kicking, making it harder for him to get to me. He tried to pull off my underwear, but I bit his hand, causing him to scream in pain.

In this moment I took it upon my self to quickly grab my sweat pants and run out the door; not bothering to put my pants on.

Thankfully, I saw Colby walking towards my direction. Once he saw me , he was concerned. I told him to come with me and I would explain.

I walked Colby to my room. I sat on my bed. I was holding my knees to my chest, I was shaking quite vigorously.

"If you don't mind me asking-"

I cut him off and said,"The warden tried to rape me... And that's why I don't have pants on..."

I felt so ashamed. I didn't do anything wrong, but there was this disgust built up in me. I broke down crying.

Colby came and sat down next to me, hesitant at first. But I assured him by moving closer to him. He spooned me for the rest of the day, to make sure I was safe.

Soon, the nurses came into my room for our nightly check. You know, to make sure the patients don't do anything bad. The one nurse questioned why Colby was in my room. I didn't feel comfortable telling them what had happened a few hours before.

I looked at Colby, and he looked down at me.

"I can tell them if you want. "

I nodded.

Colby proceeded to tell the nurses what had happened. The nurses agreed that Colby could stay in my room for the night.

The other nurse pulled me to the side and told me of Colby' s history. I told them he had done nothing to hurt me, he actually was helping me. Colby wad very nice and caring, not to mention very hot. I told them I would be fine , that I felt safe with him. She smiled and told me ...

"You're different with him."

I smiled and said "We're all a little bit physco..."