infinity

" My love for you is infinite. No matter what happens, bad or good, I will always be here. One day I will make you Mrs. Brock ....   "
- Colby Brock 2018

A year has gone by since Colby had spoken such passionate words. A year full of happiness,  adventure,  love , and goofiness; all with him. One day I was strolling through the park when I got a text from Colby .

Colbs💙♾: Hey princess! Can you meet me back home real quick?

Alanii😍♾: Of course Colbs! I'll be there in 10 minutes. :)

I started on my way home .

Once I arrived, I saw rose petals outside the house door, with the words : step inside princess

I smiled and opened the door. I walked inside the dim house lit with candles. I took a wiff of the scent. Lavender;my favorite.

I looked down and saw more rose petals. There was a note saying: follow the rose petals , my love.

I followed the path of petals, leading all the way up to the balcony. I then saw Colby standing on the balcony. I walked up to him and stood next to him. The sunset was a mixture of golds, reds, and purples. It was honestly the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

Colby then turns to me.

"Hi princess.."

I look at him.

"Hi Colbs.." I spoke quietly.

" I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. You make me so happy.  You make me want to be the best version of myself. These past 4 years have been amazing with you, and I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't met you. I told you last year I would make you Mrs. Brock, and I'm living up to that promise."

Colby then got down on one knee and said those four words..:

Will you marry me?

I was crying tears of joy. Colby asked me to marry him! It was hard to get words out because of my excitement .

I nodded and finally spoke up.

"Yes, a million times yes , Colbs!!"

We both smiled and hugged eachother.

"I knew from day one I would make you my wife. I want to spend every possible second with you, Alanii. "

I recited his words, his passionate words. 

My love for you is infinite. No matter what happens, bad or good, I will always be hereI love you Colbs.  "

"And I love you , Alanii ."