bathing suit fun ;)

I was sitting on Devyn and Corey's bed. Katrina and Devyn were helping me choose a bathing suit for the pool party the roommates were having. Well, I shouldn't say party. Technically it was just the house, along with  Brennen and Jake. 

"How about this one?" Katrina asked, holding up a one piece. I shook my head meaning 'no'. "At least try it on." Devyn insisted. "Okay fine." I got up and took the bathing suit out of Katrina's hand and changed into it in the bathroom. I gave a little spin, as I looked at myself in the mirror. 

I came out of the bathroom and showed the girls. The both looked at me like I was model worthy. "Work it bestie!" Kat said. "You slay!" Devyn said. They made me feel so confident. "Alright, I'll wear this one!" I said smiling. "Good, because Colby will love this one!" Katrina told me. 

As we all walked outside, all eyes were on us. Sam basically whistled at Katrina, and Corey said: "My baby looks gorgeous!" I was a bit self-conscious as I walked towards Colby. He kept his eye on me the entire way there. As I sat next to him in the hot tub, he whispered in my ear, "You look sexy baby."I blushed. "You have no idea what you just did to me, do you." He asked in a sexy voice. I looked at him in confusion. When no one was looking he pointed down to his dick. 

I looked down and saw the indent it was leaving on his bathing suit. I gulped as I said 'Oh my.' I got up and told the group I was going to the bathroom. As I was walking towards the house, I turned around and did the 'come here' motion to Colby. He caught on and told the group he was going to get drinks and asked if anyone wanted any. 

Once I was about to close the bathroom door, Colby put his arm in the way, so the door wouldn't close. He pushed his way in and locked the door behind him. "You have no idea how much trouble you're in." He smirked. I put my hands in his hair as he kissed me. He slid his tongue on my bottom lip for permission to enter. I opened my mouth slightly so he could get his tongue in. We made out for a bit longer until he stopped hissing my and made his way down to my neck. He started leaving love marks, which eventually became hickeys. 

I then slid down my bathing suit, which made his eyes widen. He then kissed my breast and nipple while playing with the other. Once my bathing suit was fully off, I tugged at his swim trunks. "Someone's eager." He smirked at me. I gave him a 'please' look. He slid down his trunks and slowly positioned himself. He looked up at me for reassurance. I nodded. He slowly slid into me. I moaned. After about a few more minutes of his thrusts, he started to get sloppy. We both moaned together as we both came.  We both got our swimsuits back on and headed out to the hot tub. He stopped me midway out and spun me around.  He then kissed me which of course I kissed back. He broke the kiss a few seconds later and told me "Just wait for tonight."

-----------------------------------------------

Uhm I hope you enjoyed this. I know it seems that I'm not comfortable writing smut, but I am. It's just kinda awkward because some of my friends read my stories, and I don't want them to see, I guess. so trust me the smuts will get better :)