cramps

It was around the evening when Colby and I were cuddling. We weren't doing anything special this day, so we decided to have a lazy day and just watch movies. Colby had one arm around my waist, and the other under me. All of a sudden, I had this sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I shifted my position, thinking it was just how I was laying. Yet, when I moved, the pain was still there. 

I lifted up Colby's arm and started to walk towards the door, but before I could, Colby grabbed me by my waist and made me turn towards him.  He had this worried look on his face, and I could tell he noticed. "Are you okay, my love?" he asked in a gentle, soothing tone. I shook my head and lifted his arms away from around my waist. "My lower abdomen hurts, but it might just be cramps. I'll be back." I assured him. 

As I went into the bathroom, I shut the door behind me. I sat on the toilet and noticed the blood. 'Great' I thought to myself. I grabbed a tampon and did my business. I then took some medicine for my cramps. I walked back into the room and noticed that Colby was no longer there. I was confused because we had no plans; also I was in the bathroom for only about six minutes.

I walked to Sam's room and asked if he'd seen Colby. "I think I saw him go to his car and drive somewhere." he told me. I nodded my head and just went back to Colby and I's room.

About fifteen minutes later, Colby came back to the room with a bunch of things. He came back with even more snacks than we already had. As well as more movies and a heated blanket. 

I hugged him and smiled. "You're the best, baby!" I said. 

------------------------------------------------------

sorry that this one is kinda short :( if you want to see a specific kind of imagine, or have ideas for me, dm me :) i hope you are enjoying this book so far! -sara <3 (and i am using my real name now lmao)