his crush?

Audrey was sitting on her couch in L.A. She had just moved here a few months ago with her best friend Brandon. Everybody questioned their friendship because of how close they are. But, only Audrey know that he's gay. He is afraid to come out officially because his family is homophobic. When people come up to them and mistake their friendship as something more, they just laugh and politely shake off the whole situation.

Audrey was watching her favorite Youtuber's new video; Colby Brock. She wasn't one of the fans that only liked him for his looks, but his goofiness and personality. She thought he was everything she looked for in a guy. She sometimes refuses to date certain people because she sets her standards too high. The main reason is that she thinks every guy should be like Colby. She smiled at the thought of her finding a guy like him, or even better... Colby himself.

The video was titled, "A brutally honest Q&A". She laughed at some of the questions like, 'Why are you still single?' and 'Colby, why won't you come over to daddy Brennen's house? ;)" (asked by Brennen Taylor himself). Then there was a question, that I am assuming most fans are going crazy about. 'Do you like somebody on social media, and if so who?'. He paused for a second and spoke to the camera, "Alright, I'll say it. I'll say it." He started again, "I do like someone, and her name is Audrey.." He smiled to himself. I was shook. It couldn't be me, right? It has to be a different Audrey.

(Just pretend this part makes sense. I know that she shouldn't get the text in live time, but oh well. *Colby texts Audrey and it's live, when it should be delayed because he already posted the video*>>>) Then another interesting question was asked. 'DM your "crush" on Instagram'. It was more of a statement, but Colby shrugged and said "Okay." A few seconds later hey showed his phone to the camera, but in editing the username was blurred. "I did it, and now let's see if she responds..." He said in an unsure tone. All of a sudden my phone dinged I froze. I looked at my phone, and sure enough, it was an Instagram notification saying 'Colby Brock sent you a message'. I screamed.

I opened it and read, 'Hey! I am making a video, and it's a Q&A. The question was asking me to DM my crush, so... SURPRISE. You are my crush. You don't have to like me back, but I just thought you should know.  :) Xx'

I replied and said, 'Hi, I am watching the video. I freaked out when it said DM your crush and I got a notification from you. I never thought someone so famous would like me?! And of course, I like you as well. We should maybe meet up sometime? Xx'

I was shocked by how fast he replied. But he basically said we should meet up. He told me to give me his address and we would hang out at his house. I told him that would be great and what time.

'Does 6:30 work for you?' he asked. I smiled to myself and told him it was perfect.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 4:48. I had roughly an hour and a half to get ready. (and if that's wrong, sorry... I'm bad at math lmao) I took a quick shower and when I was done I wrapped myself in a towel. I decided I just wanted to blow dry my hair since it was faster.

Once my hair was dry, I decided to get dressed. I was having a bit of trouble, but then I decided on a black crop top and some joggers. I threw my hair in a messy bun and decided to do light makeup. Some light brown eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I wasn't really big on makeup, but I still had it.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:27. I was a bit nervous because I get to meet Colby fucking Brock. I got a text saying he was outside. I quickly got a mini backpack and threw in my phone charger and my wallet. As well as my chapstick and keys. I went outside to see the famous Toyota Corolla. I smiled at him when he stepped out and opened the passenger car door. "Thank you." I told him. He smiled at me and hopped in the driver side.

Once, we got there, he introduced me to the roommates. I said 'hi' to everyone, as Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

Once we got to his room, he closed the door and I set my bag on his couch. I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me. He grabbed his laptop and pulled up Netflix. 

Halfway through the movie, I looked at him, just admiring him. After a few minutes, he noticed. I quickly hid my face into the blanket. He gently grabbed my face and made me look at him. I blushed, and I hoped he didn't notice. He slowly moved in and looked at my lips, and then back at my face. I leaned in a bit more to close the space. He kissed me passionately, and I could feel him smile through the kiss.

We broke the kiss and he smiled at me. 

"Audrey will you be my girlfriend?" 

--------------

And I left you on a cliffhanger! You can probably imagine what she said lmao. This is my longest imagine with 910 words (not including this authors note). I hope you enjoyed- Sara :)