just a fantasy (pt.1)

it all started with the daydreams. i slowly started to fantasize about my best friend of six years, colby brock. it was innocent for the first few months. just as if you were a fan of a youtuber or artist you admired. the fan girling where you would imagine you were dating the person. then it got sexual. just like most fan girls, it starts off with just admiring, but then it got to the point where I wanted more. it may seem weird that my best friend is social media famous , and most girls have a huge crush on him. it's weird because i'm his closet friend besides sam.
•••
i was on the phone with one of my best girl friends , katrina, or sam's girlfriend. all of a sudden a got a knot on my stomach. I realized that kat was asking me about colby.
"so, does he have a girlfriend yet?"
i inhaled and replied with a simple "i don't know."
I heard her sigh and huff.
"c'mon y/n, you have to confront him about your feelings someday. better soon than later!"
I nodded, but then cringed at the fact that she couldn't see me.
"yeah, yeah. i'll do it tonight. we are supposed to have dinner anyways."
kat squealed.
"oh my - yay finally!"
I laughed and told her I was going to get ready for dinner with him.
•••
i caught myself thinking about colby while i was showering. i started to slowly feel myself slip into euphoria. i shut my eyes tightly as I screamed out colby's name in pleasure. i felt a gust of wind behind me in the shower.