Intro: my life is stupid

So I'm basically you. I'm guessing you want to know about you right? Guess what no...just kidding

Choi y/n  
Age 19
In college
Height 5'3
A two sided girl haha... (you'll know more about this later)

Disclaimer - (this fanfic will have swearing and violence and abuse please if you don't like these things please read some other fanfics thank you! Enjoy)

-morning-
"Holy sh*t another morning gotta get ready...why is school even a thing you don't even learn anything"

~start to get ready~
You go down stairs to see your mom
"Where's dad?!"

Mom-"why do you even care? Huh he's probably out with his sluts"

And here is my one and only mother. She's well you could tell different from the rest? And about my dad? He's usually out somewhere don't know where but he is. He comes back later in the night.

"Ugh fine I'm gonna go to school bye" -cold tone

Mom-"who said you could talk to me like that?"

"Me now leave me"

~going to school~
Friend name-"hey y/n!! Wants up!"

And here is one of my "friends" you see I don't really care about them, well maybe a little. But I act all nice and kind to them all the time since it's the normal girl thing?

"Hey f/n! Nothing much, how are you?, how's your little crush" *wink*

Friends name-"hey!! Don't say it out loud!"

"Fine...but how is he??

Friends name-"jimin he's fine! Still as handsome as ever haha, when will you like anyone huh?"

"Hmmm probably never haha single Pringle over here, anyways let's go! We're gonna be late!"

For real though i hate school still get good grades though...but hate the people here fake and such...but that's basically me though haha. No one knows who I really am but I'm perfectly fine with that.

~lunch time~

Friend name-"hey look it's jimin!! So handsome!"

"For real what's with you and jimin haha, you got some fetish about him"

Friends name-" not my fault he's so perfect! You won't understand"

"Whatever you say"

Author note -( don't worry jimin will play a part in this later I think?)

~after school~
"Okay! I'm gonna go now see ya later" *wave*

Well now that hell is done now there's another one waiting for me. You slowly walk home not wanting to go home of course why else would you walk slowly?

~walking to the front~

Mom-" WHERE WERE YOU (dads name)!!"

Dad-"I WAS WORKING WHILE YOU WERE HERE SITTING HERE NOT DOING ANYTHING YOU LITTLE BI*TXH*
*was about to slap my mom*

"HEY LOOK SHUT UP!"

Mom-"GET OUT OF THIS YOU WORTHLESS CHILD"

"FINE! I SHOULD NEVER SAVE YOU ANYMORE!"

I leave to the one place I can take my hatred out THE RING...this place is in some alley way it's a place where I can get my money from cause where else would I get it from my parents haha?. 

(You change and leave)
-hair up in a pony tail, mask on, fitted clothes
All black...plus one rose necklace

Judge-"Oh look who came today! The queen is here! Black rose, came to play again?"

(You just nod)

Judge-"who wants to verse her today?, good luck cause this little girl can beat anyone up ever you guys" *points to the boys who are almost twice her size*

???-"I will"

And this place is full of gangsters and mafias they bet money to watch these things...creepy i know but I don't care all I need is the money

"Challenge accepted"

To be continued