Part 8 i missed you

???-"don't you even try doing that!"

"W-why! Do you care if I die it's not gonna even help you in any way!"

-the person turned you around to look at you-

Jungkook??? What's he doing here, go away....I want to be alone.

Jungkook-"shut up okay! You're going with me from now on...just never do this again okay?"
-his eyes were sad and also very angry

"But- my life's a mess! You have no idea what I've been through! My family is sh*t! You came here and just had to be part of a mafia! And you know what else I've been fighting to survive my whole life...just please let me die"-crying

Jungkook-"oh I-"

Jungkook POV

She's crying, no no no she reminds me of y/n ie she use to cry tons . Don't those memories are worthless but u can't help but want to comfort her right now.

(He hugs you)

"Shh it's okay please don't cry you look ugly when you cry"

Y/n - "s-shut up"

(He stroked your hair and held you until you stopped crying)

"You know I use to have a best friend when I was a child haha she use to be great, we promise we'll meet eachother someday and get married but she's no where to be found....so I'm hopping I can find her"

Y/n-"well good for you...I also made that promise with someone"

"Okay now lets go to my house it's already late."

Y/n-"But- I cant..."

"It's fine come on your home is hours away just stay for one night"

Why am I being so nice y/n what are you doing to me you're suppose to be scared of me. Not make me a baby .-.

Y/n-"oh. Okay? Just don't kill, or rape me please?"

"Okay! I'm not that bad okay?"

(Both went into the car and Jungkook started to drive you just looked out the window and drifted off to sleep)

"Huh now you're sleeping in my car, you're lucky you're cute."

She looks so much like y/nie . Please I need to find her. But she is cute when she sleeps haha .

Y/n-"k-kookie come back...pleasse d-don't leave me w-with them"-sleep talking

No way...no no she can't be MY y/nie.

"Don't worry y/nie I'm right here"-calm and caring voice

She started to cry cause the memories of the bullies came back.

Y/n-"no no! Please leave me kookie!"
-scared snaky tone

"Shh it's okay"
Jungkook
(caress her face slowly to calm her down.)

Okay we're home...let's bring you to my bed.

You did bridal style and brought her up.

"Hey y/n I know you don't hear me but . Are you my y/nie?"
-sad tone

"I'm sorry if you are I couldn't do anything I was helpless back then I couldn't stay with you. I'm sorry I'm sorry... you were everything to me I wish I could go back to those days with you and me. "

"I want you to be with me again but I don't know if you even remember me how I remembered you"

Y/n-"is this how you really feel kookie"
-smile

"You heard it!"

Y/n-"yeah all of it. I miss you kookie"
-smile wider

To be continued