Part 57 boo!

Jungkook POV

I hate this.

Seriously why do I have to go here first. Have to wait at this hospital bed and contract to this tiny bed.
It's been about 5 days later

The doctor went inside.

Here we go agains

Doctor-"you see mr Jeon it seems like you're very lucky it didn't hit major parts of the body. Be careful and I mean it or else you'll end up dead"

"Okay doctor"
He rolled his eyes not amused

Doctor-"well you can get out of those tubes you can start getting up but don't hurt yourself or you might cut off a limb"

"Sure do"

Doctor-"okay your food shall come in a bit"

"Mhm"

Finally I can leave.

Fuck what the doctors says I'm gonna see y/n if he likes it or not.

But after I eat .

The food came in with the nurse. She was just like every single fucking nurse a slutty one. Seriously just do your job and not wanna fuck a patient.

Nurse-"well here's your food mr jeon"
-flirty tone

Nurse-"well looks like you're in good heath"
-she grabbed onto his arm

"Yeah thanks for the food you may leave"
-not Impressed tone

Nurse-"fine!"

Fucking useless

Anyways he started eating his food it wasn't bad but it wasn't good.

It was about 8 pm or so now he waited until Outside his door he saw no one.

"Seems clear"

He stepped one step outside and then

??-"BOO!"

"Holy shit! JIMIN"

Jimin-"wassup"

"Seriously why you gotta scare me"

Jimin-"well I was gonna check up on you and you looked around to see who was at the door ,and I might have thought you might want to see y/n so I waited around the corner to scare you"

"What the fuck"

Jimin-"so was I right?"

"I guess so? Is mark still here"

Jimin-"yeah he is, and he seems to be taken a liking to y/n you know? Something about her and him being childhood friends"

"Oh? Well would you mind if we got together to see y/n"

Jimin-"you seem fucked up though"

"Not the point"

Jimin-"alrighty if you say so"

Walking up to y/n room was such a hassle stairs and more stairs. Top floor I guess.

"Open the door"

He did and there mark was...and y/n

To be continued

Author-
Hey guys ! Well I won't be uploading as much as I would like to since I have tournaments of volleyball now! I'll try to but here's a little chapter for my dedicated readers.