Part 38 what pictures?

Jungkook POV

Jimin-"hey you got a message"

"What do you mean nothing should come?"

Jimin-"no it's nothing really big or anything because it's from exo..."

"BULL SHIT"

He rushed over there to see what's happening.
Holy shit it's a letter.

Written on it

"For Jungkook
Like these pictures I took"

I opened the letter to only find pictures of him and y/n.

He drop some of the photos on the ground, speechless. What the actual fuck.

He was furious. Then found the final touch.

There was one picture that triggered him the most.
The on if you kissing D.O

With a little message on the side.

*your girl is mine*

"FUCK!"

He was furious, jimin there staying silent.
He punched a whole in the wall.

She's mine only mine! She's not suppose to like anyone else. Fuck fuck fuck. How can this happen to me. What she even doing with that guy. Why?! Fucking bull shit. This isn't suppose to happen!
How come. Why? What are they planing? What's going to happen to her? Is she in danger?

He kept looking through each photo carefully.
Looking each one close and finding details.

"Jimin." -harsh tone

Jimin-"y-yes sir?"

"Find where they are tell yoongi and make sure to find it before tonight"

Jimin-"yes"

"I'll be out for awhile"

Jimin didn't say anything since he knew he took all the photos looking at it also in a worried expression.

Fuck man. This isn't suppose to happen we're suppose to fucking be happy together! I made a wrong decision. I should have kept her close. I should have been with her when she was hurt. I should have hugged her tight not letting her go. I could have protect her and showered her with love but instead, some fucking dick stole her away from me!

Jungkook seemed pissed but also sad.
He was filled with emotions. He loved you. And deeply at most.

He drove all the way to the old house of where you and him use to play.

Crying.
Sitting alone.
Looking at the house filled with memories.
While he thought, he has to get you back. But he doesn't even know if you want him back.

"Y/n I'm sorry. Please just please forgive me. Take me back"

"...I'm in love with you"- he said between crying/sobs

"B-but do you even want me back ?"
He thought about it spacing out , crying.

To be continued

Author-
(Emotional , well hope this is a long series maybe 80 chapters so stay for awhile!)