Part 21 i hate you both

"So i guess I'll do my arms and legs first today"

-20 mins later-

"Time for a break!"

Taehyung POV

I'm here at a meeting, it was a meeting with bts enemy....

Yes i know it's bad but I had no other choice. They told me if I didn't I would have to give up my sister.

It's exo and they're here...

"So what business do you have with me?"

D.o-"well we just want one thing."

"Which is?"

D.o-"rat out your little buddies and kill y/n"

"NO FUCK THAT?!"

D.o—"if you say that again your sister is going to die"

"B-but I don't want either??"

D.o-"Tae do you know how your family died?"

"N-no?"

D.o-"well you see, it's cause of y/n's family *smirk*"

"That's not true you little bitch!"

D.o-"that's the day when y/n family was walking out while you were in the car with yours."

D.o-"y/n was running onto the road, while your family couldn't stop in time so they went to the opposite road and ran into a truck"

"No that's not true..."

D.o-"after that y/n's family ran...and kept on running and left you there to die"

"THATS NOT TRUE!"

D.o-"well I have this documents if you want to see"

Tae takes the notes and documents and reads them

The Kim family dead on the side of a road .
-two kids alive
-both parents dead
-don't know the suspect
-no vouchers

"Not this...this cant be real?"

D.o-"now that's what I give you, if you want your sister alive kill y/n and make sure bts doesn't get into my way"

Fuck y/n, I thought I fucking loved you. You never told me you killed my family? Is this how you see me? I hate you. I hate you more than anything. You ruined my family!! You stupid bitch.

D.o-"also if I haven't told you yet, Jungkook was there aswell" *smirk*

"No way!"

D.o-"he was with y/n, he was best friends with her...until he moved away cause of the cat accident"

D.o-"I'm surprised he never told you" *smirk*

Jungkook too?! You have to be fucking kidding me this is not real. He really kept this all along? ALL THE FUCKING LONG? He was my fucking best friend. He needs to die...my lovely family lost cause of them.

I hate both of you

Once I get home you need to die y/n. And this time I'm not joking. Fuck... and Jungkook why? Why didn't you tell me anything you left this secret for so long.

I hate you both
Y/n and Jungkook

To be continued