Part 18 he left!?

You drive to the house.

"Fuck, this is not suppose to happen, I thought I'll be normal and nothing would happen!"

But no my life's always a mess it would always be like that. I can't even like someone, cause they'll always fucking leave. This time it's time for myself to change once again. This time I'll make it work hope this will be the last.

No shit my body still hurts. Well whatever all I need to do is to meet Jungkook. And I'll figure it out there.

-5 min-
(You we're speeding)

You got out of the car and ran up to the gate and there were guards ,shit.

Um what's in this car I can use? They have a golf club?? Can this work? Hmmm sure never played golf before but it won't be a bad weapon I suppose.

You got the golf club and just went up to the guards and waked one of them in the head

"Sorry but I really need to get in"

Guard 2-"hey!! Stop it!"

Fucking dumb. With another swing I hit the other guard with the golf club.

"Dam never knew that a golf club could be so useful"

You slowly open the gate. (You knew the code since you were a member and they told you)

"Now let's see where everyone is."

There's so less maids? And so less guards what happened?

You slowly walk to a door? I knew it was locked and I don't want anyone to suspect anything.

Do I really have to climb a fucking house ?

I see taehyungs window open. Hey I should go into that window I don't think my biggest fan won't mind? But hope he's doing okay?

With a help of a tree a golf club and my climbing skills I made it in.

"Wow never knew I could do that"

I looked around and saw 2 maids and a butler there and a sleeping taehyung of course.

And I scared the maids and butler great.

"Guys It's just me y/n"

Butler-"b-but boss told us you were not apart of the team anymore?"

"Is that what they told you?"

Butler-"y-yes"

"Well where is Jungkook anyways?"-scary tone

Maid-"h-he went abroad"

"HE WHAT?"

Maid 2-"please keep your voice down taehyung is resting."

"Ahh sorry. Well I'm not a threat can I just stay here for one day? Or until taehyung wakes up? I need to have a word with him"

Maid-"of course madam"

"Thank you don't worry I'll cook and do whatever I don't want to be a burden"

Butler-"yes for now we will be leaving."

They all left the room.

So ...they left huh? Abroad? But where? Australia , US, Canada? Or is it somewhere close like Japan or even China?

Fuck he's ruining my brain why does he have to do this!! Doesn't matter as long as he's alive I can do whatever I want with him.

To be continued