Part 19 tae?!

I walk over to taehyung

"Hey tae...I guess if you heard I'm not apart of this team anymore"

"And I don't know what to do."

I shouldn't be saying this to him but why do I feel like I can? It's fine he's asleep.

"He just left, he just left me again with no one. No one at all."

"He couldn't even keep his one promise."

"I'll miss you so much"-you hold his hand and lower your head

"Stay the same old tae alright?"
"You guys were like family to me, thank you but I guess it's finally time for me to leave this family"

-you started to slowly cry

"I guess I'm not welcomed anywhere, not even here. Where do I belong?"

You questioned yourself keep thinking about the past and saying things that hurt so bad.

"Why me. Why do I have to get hurt, I'm worthless nothing happens to me that are good I'm just a doll to be played with..."-crying still

Then you feel a hand tighten around your small hand.

Tae-"you're not worthless "

"Tae?!"

You just look at him with tears streaming down your face.

He slowly with his other hand wipes the tears

Taehyung-"you're the strongest girl I know, you're not worthless you're everything okay? Don't let anybody bring you down"

"But...tae? I can't help to. I'm human I cry and fall down and just these things hurt harder than others?"

Taehyung-"well I heard everything. So they left?"

"Yeah...."

Taehyung-"And you're not apart of the team anymore why is that?"

You looked down.

"I don't know...Jungkook just left me saying I'm not apart of the team anymore saying he's found a new girl to be with"

Taehyung-"he what!?"

"That's what I felt. I can't I don't know what to do. I hate him. He's hurt me tae...but for some reason I don't know if I still like him or hate him"
-you started to cry

Taehyung pulled you into a hug

Taehyung-"I'll be here for you, shhh in here don't be sad. I won't leave you."

Taehyung mind
( I want the old y/n back. I like you y/n a lot...I can't say it right now since your hurt but soon. I'll always love you from the way you fight to the way you make me feel things no one could before. I'll stay with you and help you.)

"Will you promise me" -while you're in sobs in his arms

Taehyung-"I promise. When I'm better let's go abroad ? How does that sound."

"That's great tae. Thank you."

Taehyung pulled you into the bed and holds you tight.

You didn't care you felt comfortable.

Taehyung-"good night y/n sweet dreams...love you"

He said the last part quietly.

"Good night tae..."

To be continued

Author
(Good for me I have some time after some homework to write ! Please stay and keep reading!! It's not going to be a tae ff ヽ('o`;)