Part 7 why am i even here

I drove to the street around and around it felt like ages until I found a spot I found familiar. My old house. It's abandoned since it was old and seemed to be broken down, I couldn't help but feel sad about how my family use to be happy until they started to beat and scream at me.

You left the car to take a closer look at this point you knew you were hurt, but seeing your old house seems to be more important.

"I miss you, I miss my old parents I miss you kookie"

Kookie was one of the friends I had when I was younger,he saved me plenty of times he was there for me since I got bruises and sticked up for me when bullies tried to hurt me.

"Where are you? Please kookie come back I miss you"

I don't know what happened but all the memories of me and my family just filled my mind. And of course kookie. Just remembering him makes me smile and also sad.

~flashback~
6 year old y/n

-at the park-
"KOOKIE! Where are you going?"

Kookie-"Hey y/n, I need to tell you something"

"Okay kookie is there anything wrong?"

Kookie-"I'm leaving..." -sad tone

"Wait kookie you're leaving me? Are you going to be gone forever?"

Kookie-"I'm not sure don't worry I'll find you y/n, I won't forget you. I'll never do" *smile*

"But- What am I suppose to when you're gone?"
You started to stutter.

Kookie-"Here take this."
He gave you a necklace, it has a locket on it that said kookie

Kookie-"I have the same one but it has your name on it!"

"Well see eachother again right?"

Kookie-"yes and when I do I'll marry you, so wait for me"

"Okay..."

Kookie-"Okay I need to go now bye y/n"

~end of flashback~

You didn't notice but you started to cry. Remembering made you feel happy even if it was just a tiny thing...you still have the necklace it's also with you. You always had it with you.

I'm not happy anymore I hate this life I don't want to even go home cause all I'll get from it is just stupid yelling and I hate being fake. I'm sorry kookie but you can't meet me anymore *sad smile*

"I'll miss you a lot kookie"

You got back in the car driving to the nearest bridge close to my old house it was mostly a quiet bridge. Some cars pasting by not caring.

"So this is the end for me isn't it? Huh I really wanted to become something better fighting and faking everything is great but not when there's dumb consequences like this."

"I'll miss you guys even if you didn't like me mom and dad. And (friends name) even if I was fake to you I did have fun with you ha, and jimin will like you back"

I was about to jump until I felt two pair of arms wrap around my waist.

???-"don't you even try doing that!"

To be continued