Part 26 something happen?

Jungkook POV

"Well here's Japan guys you ready?"

Jimin-"no I'm so fucking tired"

Jin-"hey no bad language!"

Jimin-"I'm tired though-"

Jin-"I didn't raise you like this!"

Jimin-"oh...okay dam"

J hope-"I'm still tired though why we have to go so early"

"stop complaining, we're going to go to our mansion now"

Hm I wonder how taehyung and y/n are doing I already miss them. But whatever hope she likes her present. Hope I'll meet her again one day.

-1 hour later-

A lot of bts slept and just enjoyed the car ride.

Rm-"guys wake up we're here"

Yoongi-"Shut up"

Rm-"would you rather sleep here or a comfy bed with plenty of blankets filled with the greatest warmth you'll ever feel?"

Yoongi-"alright I'm up. Geez stop using your IQ on us"

J hope-"WOAH ITS BIG!"

Jungkook-"and you woke everyone up"

Jimin-"w-were here?"

Well it's finally here tomorrow is another meeting for us. Where we go talk to another group to help us around Japan. I think there name was NCT?

Something like that.

"Okay anyways let's go guys"

Everyone left to go and went to their own rooms the maids helped and butlers.

"Hey maids and butlers come here and help us"

Maid-"yes sir"

Hmm I wonder what tae is doing? It's been a day. It's fine right? I'll call the maids.

Phone-
*ring* *ring*

Maid-"hello sir what calls you the house ?"

"Ah yes I would like to see how taehyung is doing?"

Maid-"well sir we have some news, he hasn't gotten out of his room for the whole day."

"What do you mean you ? Did he leave to go outside"

Maid-"well we don't actually know"

"Well try to find him"-stern tone

Maid-"y-yes sir I'll try my best to get him out of his room, I'll make his favourite food and maybe unlock the door with your permission"

"Yes go ahead"

"I shall be going now call me back around 11 pm I have work to do"

Maid-"yes sir have a good evening"

*click*

Fuck. It isn't like him to just leave here what's wrong with him. I don't even know. There must be something wrong but what is it? He's never usually closed up.

"Did something happen in one day that we don't know?"
-whisper

Well whatever it is I hope it isn't that bad we need out man back and family too.

Anyways now let's just relax for a little bit. And maybe at 11 something will happen.

To be continued