Part 34 new play thing

Jungkook POV

"So how do you like your new home"

Yuta-"SHUT UP WHAT DO YOU WANT!!"

Jungkook shoots the gun to the ground right in front of yuta.

"Shut the fuck up or you're going to have a bullet up your ass"

"Now that you're quiet why did you attack us?"

Yuta-"I won't say anything!"

Jungkook shoots the thing right above yutas head.

"I said why. Did. You. Attack. Us."

Yuta-"n-"

Jungkook glared at him strait in the eyes.

Yuta-"f-fine I met exo. They told us that you were an enemy that you were going to take over Japan and steal our spot."

"Hmm..."

"Anything else?"

Yuta-"he also told me he has your baby doll if you want her back you have to take him over."

"Who?"

Does he mean y/n bitch if he dares touch her I'm going to murder him 1000 times worse than any of my people.

Yuta-"he said just baby doll now please don't hurt me"

"Hm. JIMIN!"

Jimin-"yes sir?"

"Your play thing now"

You whispered while walking past him.
" I got what I needed don't kill him yet we might get more information."

Jimin-"yes sir" *smirking"

Jimin is known as rough beatings he did come from a abusive family. That strict and shit so he takes beatings very seriously.

Now Jungkook went upstairs once again to go to the gym room. He went over there and trained for most of the day even the members couldn't talk to him.

He barely ate all was on his mind was why exo killing them would be great. And you. Just you where you were things like that. He missed you more than anything. He loved you. He missed your smile your skills your personality.

"Fuck"
Jungkook said panting hard

"Why can't I get you out of my head!"
He punched the punching bag super hard. His fist were bleeding with bruises everywhere.
With tons of sweat in his hair body.

"I'll find you one day. Promise to not fall for anyone else"

He finally stood up and went to his bed room

To be continued

Author-
(Sorry trash chapter)