Part 36 its time to make moves

(Still y/n POV)

I woke up I did see Lisa she was soundly asleep. I went down from the tree house. The sun was slowly creeping up from the ground.

"I guess it's to early for anyone to be awake"

What should I do, I'll go make myself some breakfast.

Today I meet with D.O
The fuck wonder what I want to happen? Well let's just get some breakfast and then train.

Should I even except. I mean that's the best option isn't it? I mean he has his group of mafias . Should I ask bam bam to get me information? But i don't want to be a burden.

I was spacing out when I heard my name being called.

Lisa-"y/n, y/n!"

"Huh yeah?"

Lisa-"Why you up so early?"

"No reason in particular"

Lisa-"I called your name like a thousand times though you alright?"

"Uh yeah, uh do you guys have a computer room?"

Lisa-"hm yeah? Why?"

"No reason well I'm going to make myself breakfast want anything?"

Lisa-"pancakes and latte please"

"And why are you up so early"

Lisa-"felt like waking up early, didn't think you were going to be here though"

"Yeah surprise"

We had some small chat ate food and off I went.

Lisa POV

Y/n is acting weird. She hasn't been very concentrated today even when i talk to her.

She's been to spaced out and seems confused if you know what I mean. I can read faces very well when someone lies. But she seems to stressed. I'll just keep a close eye on her.

"Hey y/n"

You-"yeah?"

"What you doing later?"

You-"just meeting up with someone"

"Oh okay who?"

You-"uh a friend"

"Alright?"

You-"okay I'll be going now"

"Okay bye"

You-"bye"

Who is she meeting? It can't be anyone we know. But why won't she tell me. Uh fuck just to make sure I'm just going to place a small GPS in her pocket.

(It's one that clips on)

I have her a hug and left and slipped it on.

Back to y/n POV

I was training for the most part. I went to the computer room for awhile too to search about this D.O guy.

He's from exo
Members ???
Location ???
Skills- fighting,combat (specialty)

Well I guess this guy is super strong.

It was about 12 am now it's time to go to the park I don't care I bring some sort of weapon it's a gun but I probably won't use it but who knows.

It's time to meet him. I mean I'm going to say yes to his offer it seems good. He'll help me. But let's not get to excited. He could just be fake.

You slowly walk out of the house making sure no ones around
But at the same time
Lisa's GPS beeps...

Lisa-"now where is this girl going"

To be continued