Intensive Care Unit

The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or Critical Care Unit (CCU) is a special unit designed to deliver 24-hour intensive medical care for severe illnesses and injuries requiring constant monitoring, medication and nursing care.

Jema's POV

Nagising ako sa loob ng isang pamilyar na kwarto, all white and the scent that embodied the room reminds me of what happened 8 years ago. Just the thought of it makes me sad, but I've moved on now. It is just part of the past. I'm happy now with Celine.

I came back to my senses when I remembered Celine. Hindi lang si Celine but also si Cy. I need to know their current status. Dali dali akong tumayo at lalabas na sana ng kwarto ng may lumabas galing banyo.

Jema, where do you think you're going? Ponggay asked pagkalabas niya ng banyo. At agad na nilapitan ako.

Celine I need to see her. I can't lose her. I panicked. I'm really worried right now. Pano nangyari yun, she was on her way to the airport tapos ganito. Si Mafe, si Cy and si Celine, bakit sila pa?

Calm down first and let me check you first. You passed out remember? Pagpapakalma ni Ponggay sa akin. Oo nga pala, nahimatay pala ako after seeing Celine na halos maligo na sa sariling dugo nito.

Make it quick pongs please, every second counts. I need her. I don't wanna lose her. Since kilala ko si Ponggay at alam ko na di ako mananalo sa kanya kaya nakinig na lang ako sa kanya kahit gustong gusto ko ng lumabas ng kwarto na to.

Alright, alright. Take a sit first. She then did a quick assessment. And after deretso na kami sa may waiting area sa operating room.

Habang binabaybay namin ang hallway papuntang operating room I silently prayed that everything will be alright, that nothing will happen bad to them. I can't lose Celine, she's my happiness, my comfort, my strenght, my happy pill, my person and my everything.

She's always been there for me. She was there when I was so down and I was also there for her. We've been each others strenght. We compliment each other, we understand each other, we support each other and above all mahal namin ang isa't isa.

She's the type of person that has everything kahit nobody is perfect but for me she is. I found true love on her that I taught was Deanna. Maybe, Deanna was just an instrument so that I could met the person that is really meant for me, Celine. And right now she's fighting for her life and my ex is saving her. The irony of life.

I was so lost on my thoughts na di ko namalayan na narating na pala namin ang waiting area. There I saw Deanna talking to Ate Den, Bea and Maddie. Tapos na kaya ang operation?

She's a fighter. She'll make it. I said making it obvious na nasa likod na kami. They look shocked kasi nga diba I passed out kanina. And I look so pale and weak dw, but Celine is more important than me.

Je. . Jema, are you okay na? How are you feeling? Deanna asked. She's worried. Concern? Maybe, pero I don't care. I need to know about Celine.

If you're referring sa nangyari sa akin kanina? I'm okay na, malayo sa bituka yun. But if you're referring to the whole incendent, I am not. Derederetsong sagot ko. Poker face lang para di nila mahalata na any moment baka mag breakdown na ako. I need to be strong for Cy and for Celine.

Here, take a seat. Antayin na lang natin matapos ang operation. It won't take long if walang complications. Sagot naman ni Deanna, halata talaga sa kanya na she's worried. And I admit, her simple gestures, there's comfort.

Thank you. I replied and gave her a soft smile. And did I see her blush? So, may epekto parin ako sa kanya. But I erase the thoughts, Celine is my priority.