Rise and Shine

Tae P.O.V:

"Wake yo big ass up!!!", Jimin jumped on my bed, being too loud for a school morning. I glared at him and pulled the blanket covers back over my head.

"Aight, I got you. But if you don't wake up, I'm gonna go tell Jin you called him fat.", Jimin smirked.

"1. 2-"

"Okurt. Okurt, I'm up. God, I hate you so much. And you are right, this ass is big.", he looked at me up and down.

"True. But not bigger than this Jiboo-"

"Hey, when you're both done talking about each others asses, come down and eat breakfast.", Yoongi said disgusted. Jimin smirked at him.

"Ok, Yoongi hyung. But you know you want it!"

Yoongi had a blank face and stuck two middle fingers at him, and then left. I started laughing while Jimin was pouting.

"Shut the fuck up with yo cookie monster looking headass! Help me pick out my outfit." I sighed as we walked to his room. He chose a tight black shirt and some ripped jeans. Always wants to show something.

"No, Jimin. First, that tight shirt is not it sus. Change the top, but oouuu. I like them jeans!"

"Ugh, fine clothes pooper. And I know right! But you can't borrow them because, sadly, your ass is bigger than mine and you're gon-"

"Yah! You make it sound like I'm fat!"

"Best friend, you thick. We some whole thickies, and embrace it hun!" We both laughed and Jimin finally settled in a green, long-sleeved shirt.

 We some whole thickies, and embrace it hun!" We both laughed and Jimin finally settled in a green, long-sleeved shirt

(Minus the bag and glasses)

He twirled around and started posing.

"Bitch, I look like a thick twig!", Jimin started to pout.

"Oh my jeesum, you look fine Jimin. It's not like people are going to be paying attention to your upper body anyway." I started laughing and went back to my room to get dressed. I looked in the mirror. Why am I so ugly? Why can't I look like any of the other boys? I am so disgusting.

I sighed and settled with my black sweatshirt and some pants.

"Damn."
I turned around, startled, and saw Jungkook staring at me.
"What?"
"Nothing. But, dude, you always cover yourself up. Let loose a little, yah?"
"Yeah, ok. I don't need a fuck boy to tell me how to dress. Thank you, next."
"Jeez. Whatever. But, Jin said to hurry up. He wants us all to eat breakfast together. You know what happens when we don't listen to Jin."
We both started laughing and headed down the stairs.
"Yasss best friend!!! Looking fineeeeee"
I laughed, "Jimin, shut up!"
Namjoon was setting the plates and put it in front of everyone, which surprised me that he hasn't dropped them yet. Hoseok was sitting on the other side of the table by Yoongi. I sat down by Jimin and Jungkook sat on the other side of Yoongi.
"About damn time, Tae! What have you been doing? Dreaming of Jungkookieee?", Hoseok teased.
"As if. And it takes a long time to top perfection with perfection."
"Yah, and J-horse. Don't call me Jungkookie ever again or I'll shove those eggs up your ass."
Hoseok put his head down and mumbled something none of us heard.
"Oh! Taemin invited all of us, even Yoongi, to his party tonight! We're all going right?", Jimin exclaimed.
"Hell yes!", Hobi jumped up.
"Me and Jin are definitely going!", Namjoon went and hugged his bae's waist.
"Ew. Get a room. And I'm going. I haven't had sex in a while.", Yoongi said with a blank expression. Everyone looked at Jungkook and Tae.
"What about you two?"
Tae coughed, "I don't know Jimin."
"Aw come on!!!! He said Bogum will be there!!", Jimin smirked.
"Well In that case, hell yeah I'm coming!"
Jungkook scoffed, while looking directly at Tae.

"What's so special about Bogum? The dude is just some boy who uses his smile to catch everyone's attention. But, I'm going.

"Excuse me? Bogum is better than you'll ever be. At least he treats people with respect! All you do is go around and give everyone STDs!"

Jungkook stood up and slammed his hands on the table. Uh oh. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "See you at school." Jungkook motioned Namjoon and Yoongi to leave with him and head to school. While they left, Tae was still there standing and looking confused.

"What the fuck Tae? What was that?"

What was that? I shrugged it off.

"I don't care. He's stuck up. Come on guys, we're going to be late."

"But-", Jimin started,

"Jimin. It's whatever. Come on."

They all shrugged and left with Tae out the door. They all got their school bags and went in the car. Jin started the engine and headed to school.

Little did Tae know, this night, will change everything.

How was the first chapter? Was it at least, decent? lol. I'll update tomorrow. Good night hoes.