Father

3rd Person P.O.V

Yoongi and Jimin were in their room, cuddling.

They would have to go down and eat dinner because Jin was cooking, but they missed this. They missed just holding each other.

Yoongi was leaning against the headboard and Jimin had his head on Yoongi's chest, making circles on Yoongi's chest.

"I missed you.", Jimin said.

"I missed this.", Yoongi added.

"Oh, you don't miss me?", Jimin smiled and teased.

"Of course I do dummy.", Yoongi said and ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.

They laid there, in a comfortable silence.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi hmmed in response.

"When this year is over, what are you going to do?"

Yoongi sighed. He hated talking about this future, because he didn't like thinking of the thought that he would probably be away from all of his "brothers".

"Well, I'm not doing college. I'm going to be the CEO of my dad's old company."

Jimin picked his head up and looked at Yoongi.

"Wait, you're not going to college?"

"No. My dad has been telling me that he wants me to take over the company."

"But....what about us?"

"Jimin, I don't know."

"Yoongi, we're probably not going to see each other for 4 years. We're seniors now. I wanna start my own company from scratch. And we're going to be apart from each other.", Jimin said sadly.

"Let's not talk about this right now. Ok?", Yoongi said and hugged Jimin from the side.

"But-"

"Please?"

Jimin nodded and let Yoongi hug him.

"You know Lisa wanted a rematch?"

Yoongi chuckled and listened to Jimin.

"Like, she texted me talking about 'ohh that fight wasn't fair' 'I'm gonna beat your ass Monday' and she acting real bold over messages but she can't fight for shit."

"You're gonna put her in a hospital one day."

"I know. The bitch deserves it. I should probably stay away from her. She came from Satan. And she has the devil's powers so she might possess me."

Yoongi laughed and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"COME EAT DINNER HOES!!!!!", Jin yelled downstairs.

"Come on." , Jimin said and started to get out of bed, but Yoongi groaned.

"I don't want to~"

"Jin will kill you and I'm not gonna help. Come on.", Jimin said and walked out of the room.

Yoongi got out and followed him.

They saw everyone down there and Jimin went to Tae.

Tae made Jungkook sit across from him, so Jimin could it by him.

"Thanks for saving me a seat bestie."

"Duh. You're welcome.", Tae said.

Yoongi went go sit by Jungkook, and Hobi was sitting by Namjin at the end of the table.