Bye

3rd person P.O.V

"M-Mom?", Jungkook stuttered.

She gave a nod and eyed Namjoon and Jin.

Yoongi was in Jimin's room, talking to him, neither of them having a clue of what was going down upstairs.

"So, are these your gay friends? And this... boyfriend of yours.", she looked at them in disgust.

"Leave them alone.", Jungkook growled.

"Oh, still stubborn, hm? Let me in."

Tae gulped and opened the door wider, and looked at his boyfriend in fear.

Not in fear of her.

But of him and Jungkook's relationship.

"Why are you here?", Jungkook clenched his fists, and walked after her, as she went into the living room.

She looked at the room in disgust and turned back to her son, "To get you, of course."

"He's not leaving with you, ma'am. He's happy here.", Tae walked by Jungkook and glared at her.

She scoffed and eyed Tae up and down.

"I don't know why. This house is basic. And, you? You look like a gold digger and hoe to me. And I can tell you are."

"Don't speak about him that way! Tae is my fucking boyfriend. You're going to have to accept it."

"I don't care about this boy. And your friends are way below you, Jeon.", she eyed Namjin.

Jin got angry and spoke up, "We're way better than you, so-"

"I don't know who you are and I don't know why you're speaking to me.", she interrupted Jin.

Jin gaped his mouth and looked at Jungkook.

"I want to speak to my son, and this Kim person. Alone."

Jin and Namjoon looked at Kook, and he nodded, signaling them to leave.

Namjoon sighed and brought Jin upstairs with him, shutting the door.

Tae was nervous, and he looked at Jungkook for comfort, but he was too busy glaring at his mother.

"Now, son, it's time for you to take over my company. And dating a slut is going to distract you."

"Mother, stop talking about him like that. I'm serious."

"What? Is he a cry baby? Is he going to cry-"

"Mother!"

Tae had his head down, and was holding back his tears.

He would not let her win.

"Taking over my company requires strength, focus, and intelligence. I found a girl for you already. She is nice, smart, and has tons of money, like us. You will marry her. I won't take no for an answer."

"I will not marry her."

"You will. Son, when people disobey me, it doesn't end well for them."

"I'm your fucking son! You're supposed to support me!"

"Bring down your tone at once! I never liked you being gay and I never will!", she snapped.

"You will marry this girl, and that's final!"

Jungkook couldn't respond. It was his mother, and like he mentioned before, she was powerful.

Tae snapped his head back up and stormed to the mother.