Feelings

Tae P.O.V

"Hey pretties", some boy in the car said. There were two boys total in the car and I recognized them. They were Jaebum and Youngjae, two bullies in our school.

Me and Jimin kept on walking when I felt a push on my back, knocking me on the hard concrete.

I shot back up, "What the fuck Jae?!"

I looked and saw Jimin glaring at Youngjae. I knew Jimin hated him. Let's just say, they came a long way.

"Why'd you ignored us? Anyway, we wanna hang with you two at the party tonight.", Youngjae said, with a dirty smirk on his face.

"No fucking way. We don't hang with cheaters like you guys.", Jimin stated and rolled his eyes.

Youngjae walked closer to Jimin. "Aw, you still upset about that princess? I can make it up to you."

Jimin tried pushing away Youngjae but only to get pushed to the ground. I tried running to him, when Jae pulled me by my hair.

"Look, like he said, we wanna hang tonight. Aight?"

I didn't get to respond when I saw Jae and Youngjae get knocked out.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Are you both okay?", Jungkook came and helped Jimin up, while looking at me.

"Yeah, we're fine. We could've handled them. But, how did you see? I thought you were on the bus.", I curiously asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "I decided to walk. And I saw you both, so I ran over here to stop them. Your welcome by the way."

"Thanks.", me and Jimin said.

I could tell Jimin noticed the awkwardness. He coughed, "Ok, let's walk home."

It was silence on the way home. Jimin was walking in the middle, while I was on one side and Jungkook was on the other side.

We eventually made it home and Jimin pulled me upstairs to his room.

"Tae, I call bull."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Jungkook is never awkward around us and all of a sudden, he's acting like he saw Justin Bieber!"

"Jimin, nothing is going on. Now, let me pick out your outfit for the party, since I can't go."

"Ugh, fine."

I walked to his closet and pulled him out a white "lovers" shirt, topped with a galaxy typed pullover. Then I pulled him out some light jeans.

"This fits you and you're gonna look hot

"This fits you and you're gonna look hot."
"Thanks hoe"
Jimin put on the clothes and sat down on the edge of his bed.
"Ok, what do you think?", Jimin started twirling around.
"You look good and have fun without me, I guess. Tell Bogum I said hey.", I said pouting.
Jimin walked to me and hugged me. "Awwww it's okkkk. You'll be with Kook all night and who knows all the types of fun things you both will do", Jimin started laughing.
I pushed him off of me. "Ew, shut up pervert!", and we started laughing.