Ignore

3rd Person P.O.V

Jimin woke up to a light knock on his door.

He rubbed his eyes and lazily climbed out of bed.

Jimin went to the door and opened it, squinting at the light in the hall.

"Can I come in?"

Jimin nodded and yawned, opening the door wider.

When he turned on the light, he saw it was Yoongi.

Jimin gasped and said, "What do you want?"

Yoongi gave a look to Jimin and sat at his desk.

"What are you doing Jimin?"

Jimin had a confused expression on his face listening to Yoongi.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you doing this? Why are you being like this?"

"I'm the same I have always been.", Jimin lied.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin and stared into his eyes.

"You're lying."

"I'm not! This is me. This is Park Jimin."

"Well, where's the old Chim who would wake everyone up. Where's the old Chim who would laugh at everything? Where's the old Chim who didn't hurt his friends? Where's the old Chim who didn't sleep with everyone. Where's my Chim?"

Jimin showed a daring look to Yoongi and said, "Your Chim is gone."

"Is this because of me? Am I why you're acting like this? Tell me Jimin so I can fix it!", Yoongi pleaded.

Jimin shook his head weakly and said, "Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't fix anything. Look, I'm trying to move on. And I can't when you are showing you care for me when you don't. So please just fuck off and leave me alone! I'm tired of hurting all of the time!"

Yoongi could tell Jimin was hurting and depressed. I mean, he could always tell. He was one of the only people who can see straight through Jimin.

"I want us to be friends.", Yoongi said, even though that was the complete opposite of what he wanted to do.

Of course he still wanted to be Jimin's boyfriend. But, because of his past with relationships, he couldn't handle being one.

"I don't know about that...", Jimin trailed off.

"What do you mean?", Yoongi asked, slightly hurt.

"I might start having more feelings towards you Yoongi. I might even end up kissing you. I just can't handle it."

"So, you don't like even seeing my face.",

Jimin walked closer to Yoongi, but stood his distance.

He wanted so bad just to go to the elder and kiss him, but he knew he would just mess up things.

"I love seeing your face idiot. I just can't handle not being yours."

Yoongi frowned, feeling bad for Jimin.

He nodded and started to walk out when Jimin called his name.

He turned around, midway through the door way, and waited for Jimin to say something.

"Did you ever forgive me?", Jimin asked, almost being inaudible.

"I don't know, Jimin."

Yoongi closed the door and headed downstairs.