Promise

3rd Person P.O.V

Jimin opened his eyes and looked around.

His head hurt, and the light in the room wasn't helping.

He tried to move, but he realized his hands were tied behind the chair.

After repeatedly trying to get out of the chair, someone walked into the room.

"Oh, you're awake.", Lucas said and stood in front of him.

"Lucas, you better get me the fuck out of this chair before-"

"Well, well, well. Nice to meet you, Park.", a man appeared.

Jimin widened his eyes, as Lucas moved out of the way.

"I've heard so much about you.", the man said and sat at a desk that was in front of Jimin.

"Why the fuck am I here? And who the hell are you?"

The man chuckled and leaned forward in his chair, placing his arms on the desk.

"I am Min Ki-Woo."

Jimin remembered reading what Jungkook showed him.

He also remembered,

He will do whatever it takes to break us up.

Jimin, shocked, asked, "Y-You're Yoongi's father."

The man smiled, creepily, and said, "That's me!"

Jimin shook his head, "You shouldn't even be called that! You evil bastard-"

Before he could finish, Lucas slapped his face, causing Jimin's tears to fall and him to look back at him, scared and shocked.

"Be careful what you say ChimChim.", Lucas warned.

"How...How could you?", Jimin asked, hurt.

"Anyway, Park, let's talk."

Jimin looked back at the man and spat at him.

He chuckled and stood up to go sit on the desk, right in front of him.

"Don't make this hard on yourself, son.", the man told him.

"Fuck. You."

"Anyway, you're some faggot who's getting my boy confused."

Jimin scoffed and smirked, "Your son likes boys, sir. And call me whatever you want. We love each other and there's not a thing you can do about it."

The man glared at him and said, "Well, actually, there is something I could do about it."

"Like what?"

"Break up with him."

Jimin started laughing and asked, "Really? That's your solution? Fuck you, I'm not breaking up with him."

"Hm. I knew you would say that. Well, let's go back and go over some things. Shall we?"

Jimin looked at him confused, as he grabbed his laptop.

"You live with boys named, Jin, Hobi, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Tae, am I right?

Jimin tried to get out of the chair and hissed, "You better not fucking lay a finger on them"

"Well, how do you think they would feel when their lives become miserable because of you? How do you think Jin will feel when his mom suddenly goes bankrupt? Or how about when Jungkook's brother somehow gets in a car crash?"

"Are you threatening my friends?"

He shrugged and responded, "No. I'm just simply letting you know what will happen if you don't do what I say."