Heartbroken

3rd person P.O.V

Jimin woke up and made a final decision.

He would be the person Yoongi wanted him to be.

A hoe.

He went into the bathroom and took off all of his clothes.

He put on some skinny jeans and a long sleeved black shirt.

He grabbed his phone and went into Tae's room.

Tae was peacefully sleeping with Kook holding him tight.

Why can't I get this?

He tip toed to Tae's side and lightly shook him.

Tae fluttered his eyes open and rubbed them.

He blinked a few times and jumped out of bed to make sure Jimin was ok.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok? I wanted to check on you but this bunny wouldn't let me go. I'm sorry-"

Jimin put his hand on Tae's mouth.

"Ugh, it's Gucci. Like I said, I'm a bad bitch. I'm over it."

Tae had a feeling Jimin was lying, so he investigated the issue further.

"Are you sure? You love him and-"

He waved his hand in front of Tae's face and said, "I don't love him. And, I'm going to Sungwoon's house today. I'm craving for sex since I haven't had it in a few days."

"Um, what?", Tae was shocked Jimin was saying this. He hasn't been sleeping with all kinds of people in a while, and now, everything is changing.

"I'm just living life. You know? You should to.", Jimin said and looked at Jungkook sleeping.

"Kook is my love. He is my life.", Tae said and smiled at Jungkook.

Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "Aren't you tired of belonging to someone? Like, you can't do whatever you want. It's like you're trapped in this bubble, that he won't let you escape out of. You should have your freedom."

Tae didn't like where Jimin was going with this. It almost sounded like Jimin was trying to get Tae to break up with Jungkook.

"Jimin, I love Jungkook. Final. I don't know what you're doing, but I don't like it."

"I'm not doing anything. I'm just saying. You should have your freedom. You really deserve it. I mean, nothing bad ever happens to you right?"

Tae saw something change over in Jimin's eyes. It was like Jimin was accusing him of something.

"Jimin, are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine. I mean, why wouldn't I be? I'm just fine. Anyway, I was saying that you should kiss whoever you want. Fuck whoever you want. It's you. You shouldn't just stick to one boy. They'll leave you in the end anyways."

Jimin left the room and slammed the door, leaving Tae standing there, shocked, with his mouth open.

"You're not listening to what he's saying right?", Jungkook asked.

He woke up when they were talking and decided not to interrupt. But Jimin was pissing him off.

He leaned against the headboard and patted his lap, motioning Tae to sit on it.

Tae got onto his lap and avoided his eyes.

"Look at me.", Jungkook said and lifted his chin.

"I'm never going to leave you. I'm always going to be here. I love you Tae. Don't listen to him."