Stand up

3rd Person P.O.V

"Wait... What's going on? Why is your mom doing this to Tae?", Jimin asked confused, still holding Tae, who was staring blankly ahead.

"While you were talking to Yoongi last night, she came and basically threatened Jungkook to break up with Tae or she would start doing shit. She canceled Kook's credit card and now...", Namjoon explained.

"And this happened under my nose this whole time?", Jimin asked sadly.

"It's ok Chim. We're all going to help Tae and Kook get through this."

"Tae?", Kook hung up the phone and went to him.

Tae turned his head slowly and looked at him.

Jungkook sat down in front of him.

"You're not going to be happy with me.... I think-"

He didn't get to finish when Tae grabbed his hands fiercely.

"No. We're not giving up. I've been raped before... I should get fucking used to it. But her sending a boy here to hurt me, is low. She thinks she is breaking us. But I can get back up. We are not letting her win. And you are not letting me go.", he told Jungkook, tears still in his eyes.

Jungkook smiled and rubbed his hand, "Ok."

"So what do we do? We can't just let her keep hurting you both.", Jin told the couple.

"I want to go to her house.", Jimin stood up.

"What? No. You're not going by yourself.", Namjoon stopped him.

"Look, she will hurt Tae if he walks through his door. She will put shit into Jungkook's head. She already knows you two and she will stop you both with bodyguards. She never saw me.", Jimin reasoned.

"Jimin-",

"I'm going. That's final.", Jimin went into the bathroom to change.

"I have a feeling that talk is not going to go well...", Jungkook sighed.

"Nothing ever goes well in this house.", Jin mumbled.

After about 5 minutes, Jimin came back out.

He put on his jacket and before going out of the room, he turned back to the boys,

"I won't stop until you two are happy."

Jimin shut the door and walked downstairs.

"Tae, are you ok?", Namjoon asked after Jimin left.

"Yep. I just got raped. I'm awesome."

"I was just asking!", Namjoon fired back.

"Well, don't ask then! I'm tired of this. I just want to be left alone right now."

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and Jin, and signaled them to get out.

They both left the room, giving him his space.

"Alone, Kook.", Tae got under the blanket and laid down.

"You don't need to be alone right now. You know I'm always here."

Jungkook laid down in front of Tae and stared intensely in his eyes.

They were so close, their noses were almost touching.

"I'm never going to leave you alone again. No one will hurt you like this anymore."

Tae gave a warm smile, before closing his eyes and drifting off into sleep.