Strike

3rd Person P.O.V

Jimin let himself fall on the floor.

He put his face in his hands and poured his heart out.

All the tears from his past, Yoongi, Yoongi's father, Lucas.

"No...", he sobbed.

"Jimin, you can still call him. And meet up.", Jungkook rolled his eyes at how dramatic he was being.

"It's not the same! And he hates me! He is probably going out of state w-with Jennie...", Jimin sobbed.

"Why do you care? I thought you didn't love him.", Jungkook stared at him.

"I do love him! I will always love him!"

"You kissed two boys while you were dating him. Doesn't seem like love to me.", Namjin and Tae glared at Jungkook.

Jimin got up, cheeks full of tears and walked up to Jungkook.

He slapped him across the cheek causing Kook to see straight red.

Everyone gasped and Namjin pulled Jimin back, while Tae held Jungkook.

Jungkook would kill Jimin.

Literally.

"You don't know what I'm going through right now! You don't know the truth! You don't know anything! So fuck off!", Jimin yelled at him, tears still flowing down.

Jungkook was trying to get to him, but Tae kept on holding him back.

"What truth?! The truth is that you hurt him! Twice!"

"It wasn't my fault! I'm trying to protect all of you!"

Everyone looked at him confusingly.

"Admit it Jimin. You used him. To fulfill your desires!", Jungkook accused him.

"No!", he yelled back.

"Stop lying-"

"If I didn't listen to his dad, he would hurt all of you!!"

Jimin couldn't hold it in anymore.

Everyone froze and stared at Jimin.

Namjin let him go and stood in front of him, along with Taekook.

"What?", Jungkook asked, confused.

"That night I came home soaking wet..... and I told you all that I was talking to the teacher... I wasn't."

"Where were you, then?", Namjoon questioned.

"Lucas drugged me... and he brought me to Yoongi's father's house. He told me that if I didn't hurt Yoongi and go out with Lucas.. he will hurt all of you. I couldn't let that happen! You all would have been so hurt and it would have been my fault! I had to listen... Then, he told me to set him up with Jennie...", Jimin sobbed.

Everyone didn't know what to say.

All of this time, they have been disappointed in Jimin for making out with Lucas.

They blamed him.

But, he was just protecting all of them.

"Chim. you sacrificed your happiness? For us?", Tae asked.

"I had to.. I couldn't risk anything happening to you guys because of me."

"Oh my god. That bastard. Baby, I am so sorry.", Tae hugged Jimin and felt tears come up.

"So, you never wanted to hurt hyung? You still love him?", Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"Yes."

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this.", Jin hugged him also.