Prologue

The sound of quiet footsteps and the stairs slightly squeaking caused me to open my eyes.

'What hell is that?' I thought, getting up. Making my way down the stairs, quieter than those who went down them before. When I got down there I went towards the kitchen only to see Ron, Fred, and George heading for the door.

"What in the world are you three doing?" The three jumped and spun around to face me. Their shock and scared faces relaxed when they saw that it was me.

"Going to get Harry," Ron replied, causing the other twins to nod.

"With the car, I'm guessing." They nodded. I can understand why Ron wants to do this, since a few days ago, Dad was saying something about Harry getting a warning for using magic and for the fact that neither of us has gotten any letter back from him. I sighed before I spoke.

"Try to get back here before the sun comes up, otherwise Mum will have your heads and you'll be on de-gnoming duty." The three of them nodded before rushing out the door, surprisingly not making a sound as they did. Soon I heard the car's engine roar before I saw it fly away. Yes, I said fly. Dad thought it would be a good idea to enchant the thing, which Mum didn't agree with at all. Once I couldn't hear the car anymore I walked over to the grandfather clock and watched the three hands that had the boys pictures move from home to lost.

'They're so gonna get caught.'