Chapter One

"Where have you been!?" I heard from downstairs, causing me to snap my head up from the book I was reading

'Sounds like their back,' I thought as I bookmarked my page and ran down the stairs to see Mum looking cross at the three Weasley boys. Said three looked at me, causing me to shake my head a little pointing at the grandfather clock.

"Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear," she said, causing the said person to smile a little before she turned her attention back to her sons, who looked scared of what she would say next, not that I blame them."Beds empty. No note. Car, gone. You could've died. You could've been seen! Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear," she added when she saw to look he had.

"They were starving him, Mum," Ron answered, causing Harry to nod. "There were bars on his window."

"You best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley," she retorted, pointing her finger at Ron. This caused not only Ron, but the twins and I to look at her in shock and fear, only because we knew she would.

"Come, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast," she said, ushering him over to the table with the four of us following behind.

"Bet you when Mum tells Dad, he'll ask how it went with the car," I said to the twin.

"Knowing Dad, yeah," Fred replied. Harry, Ron and I sat on the right side of the table leaving an empty seat next to me and causing the twins to sit across from the boys. Percy eventually joined us, sitting across from me, which caused me to inwardly groan since the two of us haven't been seeing eye to eye as of late. Reasons for that being he became a prefect, making his 'I'm better than everyone' attitude ten times worse than it already was and I found out that he's been writing to his new girlfriend, which he didn't want any of us to know. Stupid way of thinking since we were bound to find out at some point, but whatever. Footsteps running down the stairs caught my attention. Looking towards the stairs I saw Ginny.

"Um, Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" Ginny asked.

"Yes, dear, it was on the cat," she answered. Ginny nodded before she caught sight of Harry, which caused her eyes to widen.

"Hello," Harry said to her. She started backing up as if he was a snake ready to attack before she turned and ran. This caused me to glance at the twins, who were smirking a bit.

"What did I do?" Harry asked, clearly confused.

"Nothing," I answered him. "That was Ginny. She's been talking about you all summer."

"Abit annoying, really," Ron added, causing me to nod in agreement. Just then Dad walked into view at the door.

"Morning Weasleys," he said walking in, gaining a chore of 'Morning Dad.' from everyone other than Harry of course. "What a night. Nine raids. Nine!" he added going to put his things down.