Missing him

There's a hole in my my heart and it has
your name written on it
                                             ~Unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Musa's Pov:

I laid on my bed staring at the wall closest to me, it's blank unlike my mind. It's about him isn't it? I thought to myself. I barely think about Riven now a days, I guess it's because it's been three years since he left, but today everything started coming back to me. The days we would take his wind rider for a spin with no destination in mind, the nights we would go on Alfea's roof top and watch the sun rise, memories started coming back and so did my tears. Just as I started crying Tecna comes in.

"Uhh are you ok" Tecna said awkwardly, she's not very good with handling people and their emotions.

"I will be," I sobbed with a little voice crack.

"Oh Musa, what happened?" She asked. I couldn't tell her it was about Riven, I didn't want her to think I still cared some heartless boy.

"It's nothing really, some days I just let my emotions get to me," I answered. She didn't say anything and laid down next to me. Having someone next to me was comforting. After a bit of silence, she asked to listen to one of my mother's old songs, I of course agreed and we sat there replaying my mother's song while she talked about one of her new inventions.

"Did you come up with the coding all by yourself?" I asked. Her new invention had something to do with reading peoples minds just by looking at them, I wasn't really listening but it seemed cool.

"Well.. Timmy helped me get started," she confessed while blushing.

"Of course he did," I said as we both giggled. Having Tecna here with me made me forget about Riven a little and I'm happy to have her as my friend even though she's never really been good at dealing with my problems. The laughter was soon interrupted by Flora when she knocked on our opened door to let us know she was there.

"Girls, I just got a message from Heila saying that boys will be picking us up to a breathtaking beach in Solaria," she said smiling. Flora is always happy, I have no clue how she does it.

"Oh? he just texted that I have to make sure Musa comes, that's kind of weird," What do they want with me I thought to myself. I haven't talked to any of them in months, the last person any of my friends boyfriends want to talk to is me. I agreed anyways only because I want to know why they wanted me especially there.

"When are they picking us up?" Stella asked as she was walking to me and Tecna's door putting on some pink lipgloss.

"Heila said in about an hour, and why are you wearing lipgloss to the beach?" Flora said laughing.

"Ugh Flora ever heard of waterproof makeup? I think you need a little to cover the bags under your eyes," Stella taunted with an annoyed look as she rolled her eyes.

"Stella don't say that, Flora never needed makeup," Bloom said, guess she must of heard from her room.

"Ok ok guys me and Tecna have to get ready, we'll see you in a bit," I said as I was getting up from my bed and pulling Tecna up after. Flora told us she'll go see where Aisha is and ask if she would want to come, I nodded and closed the door.

After I closed my door I walked to my closet to see what bathing suits I had. There's barely anything in my closet, I never needed so many clothes, I don't get why anyone does. I picked from the two bikinis I had and changed into it, the one I decided on was the red tops and bottoms, it was simple but I liked it best since it showed off my curves. I picked out a pair of shorts I hadn't wore in ages and put them on. As I put them on I felt something in the back pocket, pictures of me and Riven from the Magix's photo booth, I looked at them for a second and then held them close to my heart as a single tear fell.

"Everything alright Musa?' Tecna said confused as she came out of the washroom.

"Of course Tecna," I stuttered as I went to hide the pictures in closet, she gave me a weird look and before I could put the pictures anywhere she took them from my hand. She looked at them then back at me.

"Oh Musa, I don't think he'll come back here, please, you're stronger than this" she said kind of seriously.

"Come on the Winx are waiting for us at the main lobby," I said completely ignoring what she just said as I grabbed her arm and led her outside. I didn't want to believe her, but she was right, Riven is probably never coming back.