Needing Him

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person, it's just the way they take you to a place no one else can.

~Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musa's Pov:

Monday came and the week continued on at Alfea, the same old boring classes with the same old boring things. School is just a waste of time to be honest, we graduated years ago but Ms. Faragonda still wants us around to learn something new that might help us during battle. We also stick around not because we want to, we need to. Alfea holds so many secrets and spells, if they get into the wrong hands then the whole dimension is done for. Today is Friday, thank god. I just finished with Mr. Wizgiz and his transformations and head back to my room just like my friends do.

I put on my headphones and start to think, Riven and I have barely talked this week. We've haven't had time to talk since it's his first week back at Red Fountain and he's been really busy getting the hang of things again, it's just been a bit of texting of hi and how was your day.

"Is our little sleeping beauty dreaming of her prince charming?" Stella pops in my room.

"Shut up, we're not even dating," I said rolling my eyes a little as I smiled.

"Yea let's go with that for now, the boys invited us to a night out in Magix, we'll be going to Red Fountain first," Stella said excitedly. This would be a good time to talk to Riven but I felt like a night out with everyone else isn't the right time to.

"I don't think I can Stella, I have something else to do," I said. Stella had a confused look on face.

"Um ok, if you change your mind just call us, we'll send driver," Said she. I nod my head and she leaves. Just as she leaves, I pull out my phone from my back pocket and head to the balcony to make a call, I find Riven's number and called.

"Well look who decided to call, are you coming here tonight?" Riven said, he picked up almost right away which was unlike him. I used to call him 3 or 4 times before he finally grabbed him phone and picked up.

"Actually, I was thinking we do something else..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a knock on my door. I walk slowly to the door, hesitating with myself if this was a good idea or not. I turned the handle and see my so called "prince charming," Riven. He stood there revealing a little smile, something he would've never done years ago.

"Hey," I said reaching my hand out to him.

"Well hello," He admired my hand but didn't bother touching it. I kind of die inside when he did that, I tried to keep it together and smile.

"Come in," I gabbed one of his hands myself since he didn't reach for my hand before and led him to the balcony. Riven looked shocked, this was out of the ordinary for me to do especially since he just came back. A little part of me is making me do this, that part of me has been longing for him and is wanting him, it's like a little devil and angel on my shoulders. I know I should be wiser, he's probably not going to stay. I don't know if I'll ever be able to let him fully back in. I guess, I'll be cautious with him, I'll let him in slowly. We go to the balcony and he rests his arms on the railing.

"We had great memories here, but the roof was even better," he said, he had no expression on his face, I got confused with that to reply with.

"I disagree, our nights in Magix were even more fun, going to the most randomness places and enjoying them," I go and put my arms on the railing too, we're now making eye contact.

"Ok true but the roof is where the best conversations happened, I mean, there would always be something to talk about," he continues. "Even though we may have been half asleep I got to know all the little things about you like how you like roses or how you want a tattoo of your mom on your left ankle." The fact he remembers these things make me melt inside. I lean my head against his shoulders, I'll always have a soft spot for him. He takes his hand off the railing and pulls me in closer wrapping his arms around me, we stayed like that without saying a word for a bit, just enjoying having each other close again.

"Riven, you've been in mind," I look down at the necklace he gave me then back at him. He puts one of his hands on my chin still keeping me close and looks in my eyes.

"Musa, there's not a day that's gone by where I haven't thought of you, I left for you, came back for you and I'll do anything for you," He put his lips against mine and held me close. I missed his lips so much it was insane I don't want to let go but he puts his finger on my lips.

"I love you," he said, I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too," and I put my lips back on his, so much for letting him in slowly.