Should've fought for you

Fight for your fairytale.

-Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musa's Pov:

We spent the rest of the night, or morning rather, making a plan to get Riven back and to extinguish the dragon flame burning inside Valtor once and for all. We didn't move an inch away from the staircase at Alfea and planed everything we needed out there. We spent 3 hours planing what we were going to do when we got to Melody to face Valtor and ended up sleeping for an hour, we got on the ship at 8 am, not exactly sun rise as we said but close enough.

"Ok so before we all get a little more sleep, we need to review the plan again," Sky said as we all take a seat in the ship, I sat beside both Tecna and Flora since I found myself to be more comfortable around them.

"LETS GET RIVEN BACK AND KICK THAT WHITE BOYS ASS," Brandon screamed as he hopped on board. No one said anything, we all just looked at him.

"Ok yes, but let's review the plan first so we're sure everyone knows what they're doing," Sky broke the silence. "We enter in together, and once we see him all the spells bombs are thrown except a few that we'll leave on the ship just in case."

"We've been through 4 times already, a girl got to get her sleep you know." Stella said as she took a sit next to Brandon.

"Stella, we have to make sure everything goes as planned our friend is in danger and not to mention the whole universe too,"  Flora said looking out the window.

"Thank you Flora, Stella, Aisha and Bloom take the illusion, gas and fire bombs and throw them at him with the rest of the guys backing them up, this should make him weak enough for me to steal and break the ring. Flora, Musa and Tecna will back me up with a few other bombs in case he gets his power back fast, we have to do this quick because we don't know how long he'll be weak for," Sky said.

"Ok but why do you get to break the ring," Brandon said as he interrupted Sky.

"We all agreed on it last night, including you Brandon," Helia said as he had to do Brandon's seatbelt because Brandon was having trouble with it for the last 2 minutes.

"After, you girls get your powers back and we're then going to be able to fully defeat Valtor. You girls will have to go back to enchantix, we discovered this was possible last night according to Ms. Faragonda. Bloom will get inside him and extinguish the flame like she did before, but this time after she returns to her own body you guys converge your powers together and end him completely," Sky finished off.

"After we track where Riven is and free him," I said, I placed my hand on the window and looked my reflection. I said it softly but at the same time, it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"That's our goal Musa, don't worry," I didn't recognize who the voice was until I turned my head to see the person leaning on my shoulder, it was Aisha. I said nothing back and leaned my head against hers, minutes pasted, we both stayed like that until someone spoke again.

"One last thing Sky, did Oritel bring his sword this morning," Nex said about to yawn.

Sky nodded "Yea he dropped it off this morning and wished us all luck," It was smart move getting Oritel's sword, it was one of the strongest swords made in history and if anything was going to break the ring it going to be the sword.

"Ok guys, I think it's best if we take off now," I heard Timmy from a distance, I nodded and so did everything else and took a seat. The ship took off, I shut my eyes and the darkness slowly came over me and took me into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Musa?" I heard a voice, I wasn't quite sure who it was. Everything was dark and nothing or no one was in sight until something came out of the darkness, it was Riven. He got closer and closer to me. When we were face to face I reached my hand out to touch his face, he took my hand and lowered it immediately.

"You didn't even try to save me Musa, why?" He looked straight at me with no expression on his face.

"Riven, I-," he quickly interrupted me.

"I shouldn't have came back. I was wrong Musa, you're not worth it, not at all." He slowly started fading away and all I did was scream his name.   

"Musa? MUSA?" I opened my eyes to Stella screaming my name and shaking me,  I came to the realization that I had a nightmare and took a deep breath of relief.

"Musa is everything ok? You couldn't stop screaming Riven's name you know," my eyes got wide as those words came out of Aisha's mouth, everyone looked concerned and waited for me to say something.

"It was just a silly dream," I said looking down at my toes, I almost kind of mumbled it.

"We can talk about it later if you want, right now Timmy is about to land the ship," Tecna said. She reached for my hand and squeezed it, I looked at our hands and give her a little smile. The regret burns in me, it hurts to know I could've done something to stop Valtor from getting Riven but I was so confused in the moment and didn't realize how strong Valtor got or that he had the strength to take Riven. I should held Riven tighter, I should've protected him the way he was protecting me.

"Ok Timmy proceed to land now," Bloom said. Timmy nods at her and she pulls her seatbelt tighter, knowing how bumpy the ride can be I do the same. The ride down to Melody wasn't that bad, it was about two minutes and we didn't get much turbulence. My home land looked dark and cold, Valtor really did some damage to this place. I've been keeping contact with my dad since yesterday and found out that ships from Domino stepped in and took the people from Melody to their kingdom since last night, at least I know he's safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riven's Pov:

Valtor came in the room again, every few hours or so he would come and make the chains on my hands and feet tighter and tighter so the longer my friends took to come the more painful it would get for me.

"You were the perfect bait my dear boy," he spoke as he tried to tighten my chains. He made every bone in my body shake yet I was still trying to act like it didn't hurt, he could clearly tell I was suffering.

"They'll come running in no time, in fact I can sense something that has just landed," Valtor gave me a smirk. Everyone from Melody evacuated, Valtor didn't bother hurting them. My guess is Valtor was so busy trying to get Musa's powers and tracking what the Winx and my friends were doing, he didn't pay attention to anything else. He also needed to make a prison for me so he took the house closest to shore and put black magic on it and chains for me.

"You won't get away with this," he was a about to leave the room when I mumbled. He turned back right away and he looked me in the eyes.

"Just you wait," Valtor said and he left the room. Just then, I see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musa's Pov:

I stepped out with the rest. We're at the place Valtor told us he would be at, the shore line closest to the ocean gate of Andros, but there was no sight of him, only a little house. As all our feet stopped moving, I heard my name come from the house and I ran as fast as I could. I could've recognized that voice from anywhere, it was Riven. The others followed behind me as I saw his face from a small little window where he was able to spot me from.

"RIVEN," I yelled back. When I got close to him I realized I was unable to touch the house, it hit me that Valtor put black magic on the house. Just as I thought of him I felt someone appear.

"We meet again my dear," the voice said.