Disappearing Lover

He's gone again, just like the flowers in winter.

                                                                                           ~B.X 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musa's Pov:

Everyone was so clueless. Why is the man Bloom defeated and took his fire here, after five years. The Winx and specialist were too weak to stand. I knew Valtor wanted something from me and I didn't want Flora to get hurt so I placed her down gently, putting her in a sitting position making her head lead on the cabinets under the sink. Before I stand up she tries to place her hand on my knee trying to tell me not to, she's so weak she could barely speak. As much as I want to help her I have no choice but to face Valtor, if I end up ignoring him who know's what he'll do. I get up, Riven pulls a sword from under a bed and runs towards me trying to protect me. 

"What do you want with her," Riven said. Riven stands beside me, takes the sword and puts it in front of me to defend me from any of his attack.

"Oh I remember this purple hair boy. There's  a lot of negative energy coming from you, I can sense it from here," Valtor said. He steps closer to us, we just stay where we are. Valtor kept looking at his middle finger and playing with a ring.

"Valtor, I thought we've seen the last of you, why are you back." There's so much anger in my voice. Stella tries to stand up but the most she could do is go on her knees before falling to the ground. 

"All it took was a little bit of resting my dear. Ever heard of the legend of the dragon flame and rhymes?" The legend of the dragon and flame and rhymes was an old legend my mom used it tell me, it was about the dragon finding the power of music and becoming so much stronger. With the power of music the dragon was able to make the whole universe, he left the power of music in melody and rested at domino. My mom used to tell me the story to make me feel special about my powers. 

"It's a silly story Valtor, leave and don't ever think about coming back here," Riven said still keeping the sword between Valtor and I.

"Little boy, it's anything but silly. There's a reason I stored every single persons in this dimension powers in this ring and not yours, I need your powers in me." I could tell he got more powerful than before, he was so powerful now that he even took Bloom's powers too.

"You'll never take what's mine," I was getting even more anger. I would try to blast him with my powers but I'm afraid that I might hit the bubble and let the fire in. 

"Of course not, in the legend music offers itself to the dragon and that's exactly what you're going to do." Does this man think I'm really going to give him my powers?

"Never Valtor, you will pay for this!" So much rage in me that my powers started shining through, I didn't even think that was possible to happen for me. Valtor extinguishes the fire and pops the bubble with the single flick of his finger.

"I gave you a chance Musa. Fine, have it your way. I can sense you hold the boy holding up the sword between us is the most closest to you heart." Just as I'm about to use all my powers and attack, Valtor snaps his fingers and he makes Riven disappear.

"He'll be kept as my prisoner. He'll be in chains, tortured and beaten more and more everyday until you're ready to give me what's mine," Just as I attack him with one of my spells he flicks my magic away and laughs.

"I'll be in Melody next to the closet shore of the ocean gate connecting to Andros, you only have a week before I kill him, if you still don't come I'll take your friends prisoner and kill them too one by one until you have no one left." Before I could try to blast him again he disappears. I can't believe what just happened, Riven's gone again. My friends and the specialists were still trying to catch their breath. When Valtor leaves Bloom finally starts to walk, she makes her way towards me and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"With powers or without powers, we will help you and defeat Valtor once again, now let's try and make sure everyone is ok before we plan on doing something," what Bloom said almost made me tear up. I hugged her, even though I know there wasn't anytime for that and went to make sure no one was seriously injured. everyone started to sit up or stand but Tecna, I run but to her and try to get her at least sitting up. 

"A-are the others ok? Is anyone h-hurt?" I could tell she wasn't fully ok yet. I picked her up and pulled her on the bed.

"Looks like it, everyone started standing up and moving around, including Timmy," I said as I put both my hands on both sides on her stomach to check if she's breathing right. She starts looking around a bit more.

"Hey why didn't you bring Riven," she asked, my heart sank to my stomach. 

"Valtor took him as prisoner, he wants my powers," I wanted to just have a full on breakdown right then and there, but I know during these times I have to be strong, there's no other choice. Tecna looked so confused with what I had just said.

"Look, we need to get you better so we can help other people that might be hurt around the school, I'll explain everything when we all get back to Alfea," She nods. The I noticed someone approaching me, it was Aisha. She grabs one of my hands and held it.

"We'll get Riven back, everything will be alright," she said. As much as I tried to stay strong and tried forget about Riven being gone, I needed to hear those words.