His Gift

She is dangerous when is she hurt. She can easily destroy everything around her, but she doesn't. Instead she destroys herself .

-Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musa's Pov:

As I entered the aircraft my mind went blank, I didn't even know that to think anymore. I picked the seat way in the back next to a window, the seat was all by itself, just as I wanted to be. I could tell there was awkward tension in the air, I just didn't know what to do about. When Riven made his way through the door I accidentally make eye contact with him, I turn my head the other way quickly, as I made eye contact with him I remembered what is was like looking at those purple eyes, I've never any pair like that in the whole magic dimension. I noticed Stella caught Riven and I looking at each other.

"Here we go again," she said. I guess this is reminding her of when Riven and I would get into fights, we would always make eye contact and ignore each other, I didn't say anything back, I didn't want to, I just simply rolled my eyes are and put my head against the window. Riven decides to take a seat next to Brandon, it was the only one left.

"Are we ready for take off?" Timmy said, we all noded our heads and put on our seat belts, as Riven puts on his, he turns his head to me and smiles, I simply ignored it and put my seat belt on too. Timmy takes off, while he's doing that I closed my eyes wishing I wasn't where I am right now. A few minutes later I open my eyes to Aisha and Nex fooling around with their phones and taking pictures of each other, I'm glad Aisha is happy but it kinda made me feel lonely, I noticed Riven watching them too. Just after watching them he looked at me again, he didn't turn back this time, he walked up to me. I had no clue what to do so I looked down, he goes behind me putting his hands on both my shoulders.

"Muse, I've missed you... a lot," he said in a tinder voice, it wasn't usual for him to speak in that kind of tone. I kept my head down and stayed frozen, I'm a little shocked at the fact he used the nickname he made up for me right when we started to get to know each.

"Um well, I got you something," He puts his hand in his pocket and pulled out something, he used both his hands to put it around my neck and sat back down without saying anything else. I pulled it up to my face to take a look at what it was, it was a golden necklace with my name on it covered with little red sparkles. I look up and realize everyone was staring at me, it lasted for a few seconds.

"Hey remember we convinced Riven that Musa's period blood was made out of ketchup when they first started dating," Brandon said with a little laugh trying to break the silence between everyone. Stella looked at him for a second then slapped him, we all start laughing, after the laughter dies down everyone goes back to talking to each other again. I take another look at the necklace Riven gave to me again, it's beautiful but why would he give me such a thing. I try to stop myself from thinking too much and decide to look out the window, since we're traveling from one planet to another it's pitch black outside with a few stars far away.

Riven's Pov:

I noticed Musa looking at the necklace again, I sure hope she likes but most importantly, I hope she believed me when I said I missed her. I want her to know that not a day went by where I haven't thought of her and wanted to be in her arms again. I need her to know during my time gone I've changed, changed all for her, there's not a thing in this world I wouldn't do for this girl. I think she just needs time getting used to the fact I'm here again, I really hope she hasn't given up on us yet and lets me back in.

"We're almost there," Timmy said, interrupting my thoughts, I look over at Musa one more time, we made eye contact again and she turns her eyes the other way immediately. I just want to get in her head for one second to know what she could possibly be thinking about.

"We're here, beautiful Solaria," Timmy said smiling. Wow that was a smooth landing, I guess Timmy has been getting better at riding the ship since I was gone. As I start to get up I over hear a conversation between Brandon and Heila.

"Can I braid you hair, pretty please," Brandon said as he begged to Heila.

"I'll get back to you on that," Heila said, looking like he wants no part in whatever Brandon said.