Loving Him

She's so stubborn, her heart has an argument with her head every time.

                                                                                               ~Unknown 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riven's Pov:

I never really enjoyed volleyball but today I happened to find it fun, it was so fun that even Tecna and Timmy had to join. Musa stayed on the team I was on. There was so much laughter coming from her, that lit a smile on my face even though she wasn't laughing with me. I was just glad she wasn't upset like she was this morning, it's amazing how her mood can still impact me after all this time.  We may not have talked much but Musa and I helped each other out during the game, I even caught her when she was about to fall. I feel like I'm getting somewhere with her but at the same time it feels like I'm getting no where. 

After about 4 hours of playing, we head back to the sand since it was getting dark. As I get out of the water I realize how sore my legs were, we all decide to get some wood and start a fire with Blooms help of course. We put the fire in the middle of all our towels and sit down, Musa unexpectedly sits beside me, maybe it was because she wanted to be right beside Tecna.

"I can't believed we really played volleyball for the whole day, I'm so tried" Flora said looking towards Heila. Helia put is hand on her thigh, I wish Musa would let me do that to her right now. 

"Well it was an enjoyable day my love," Heila said softly as they both gazed into each others eyes.

"ARE WE GOING TO IGNORE THAT I KICKED STELLA'S ASS?"  Brandon screamed excitedly looking straight at her, she rolled her eyes and smiled. They've always had such a playful relationship.  

"Are we also ignoring that you tried to braid Heila's hair in there Brandon?" Nex said giggling, everyone joined in after.

 After a bit Musa puts her clothes back on, I noticed she was getting tired, she started to yawn too. Then out of no where she laid down and rested her head on my lap, everyone saw but it was too awkward to comment on the situation so they just continued on with whatever they were talking about, After awhile, I didn't even know what topic they were on, I was completely zoned out. I was surprised by the fact she decided to lay down on me, she had her eyes closed, half asleep. I started playing with her long dark blue hair, it's unlike anyone's hair in this whole dimension. I run my fingers through it realizing how much I missed it, how much I missed her. 

 "I love you Musa," I mumbled to her, having no clue if she heard or not. I don't know if she still loves me or even has the slightest desire to, but I know I love her and that's enough to keep me going for now.  

"Someone snap this man back to reality, sorry love bird wake up your girl, time to head back to the ship," Stella said waving her hand over my face. I blinked a few times, not even realizing where I was for a second. I put my hand on Musa's shoulder to shake her a little.

"Five more minutes," She said still on my lap with her eyes closed.

"No sleepy head to have to go back to the ship now, it's getting late," I said as I start rubbing her shoulder. 

"No chance I'm getting up," Musa has always been a little stubborn, she once told she gets it from her mother. I put my towel in the bag Sky brought, put my shirt back on and picked her up. Having her in my arms again made me feel some type of way, it's like all the butterflies came back from when I met her. As I walk to the aircraft with her in my arms I saw the Winx and specialist staring.

"Not my fault she refused to get up, Timmy do we still have that bed next to the jail cells at the back?" I asked looking towards him. When we first got the aircraft we bought a bed to put in, in case some of our missions were too long and we needed a little rest, we used it no more than twice.

"I think so,  if anyone hasn't touched it," He replies with. I doubt anyone has, it's most likely there. 

I get on to the ship and head straight to the back where the cells are, luckily I see a bed there. The sheets haven't been washed in ages but it's all we have to work with for now, I pulled back the covers and laid Musa on the bed, she looks beautiful even when she's sleeping. I put the covers back on her and sit there for a while just staring at her and realizing how much I've missed this girl, I never have thought someone would be this valuable to me in my life. 

"Riven strap Musa in and come here, we're about to take off," Nex said, I strap Musa with the seat belt Timmy attached to the bed when we first got it and take a seat next to Sky this time. 

"Too busy admiring your sleeping beauty to join us," Stella said. The last thing I want is a fight with one of Musa's friends on the day I come back, so I simply don't bother saying anything. I finally put on my seat belt and we take off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musa's Pov:

I wake up suddenly not realize where I was for a bit, it took me a few minutes to sit up and remember every thing that happened. Did Riven really carry me here? Did he really say he loved me? Everything that has happened since I fell asleep has been a blur. I think to myself for a minute, Riven left  for me and came back for me, maybe he's worth all the fighting and screaming, maybe I'm not over it after all. I finally decide to get up and head to where everyone is, I go up to Bloom from behind and wrap my arms her. 

"Wow look who woke up," she said. I lean my head against her's.

"How long have I've been sleeping for," I said sounding like I'm still a little tired.

"Not long, no more than 30 minutes," she replied with. As Bloom finished I looked towards the window and see Riven, I let go of Bloom and slowly walk to him. As I reached the window he looked at me. I put my hand over his, before he could say anything...

"I love you too," I said. He says nothing, instead he puts his hand on top of mine and squeezes it.