Falling hero

Briars P.O.V

Walking towards CDC for my 3rd day felt amazing, I felt like I was finally fitting in with the rest of the performers there however I've became particularly close to myles and Trevor, whenever I need help, they always seem to be there, I feel like I can trust them with anything. Plus they are both incredibly hardworking talented dancers that always inspire me to do my best.

Currently in Toronto it's 21°C and I'm about a 10 minute walk away from CDC, I enjoy walking quite a lot actually, it's soothing and it give me a chance to take in the mesmerising scenery and smell of fresh air. Glancing around, as the birds fly over my head, I admire the nature blossoming all around me until suddenly ....

My foot intertwined with the bush, which stood stationary beside me and before long my face was heading toward the concrete ground. I immediately put my hands flat in front of me and closed my eyes, as I was now falling at full force. Expecting the impact of the ground that was about to hit me hard, I winced. Seconds later it felt like I was floating in mid air.

At first I was to scared to open my eyes, it was like a nightmare, falling through eternity. Until I eventually felt the strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me upright (sort of). Straight away I knew it was him, what did I tell you he is always around when I need help. After regaining my balance, I turned toward him to thank his kindness but instead I instantly got lost in his emerald eyes.

"Nice to see your falling for me" he smirked, twitching his left eyebrow, wanting a reaction. I blushed at this comment, knowing it was true but it was to early to tell him yet, so I tried to take the attention off my face by punching him in the arm playfully. 'Oww' he yelped, 'what was that for, I literally just saved you'. Me being the sensitive person that I am in the inside immediately felt guilty but I would never apologise. I had to keep my reputation up, that I had built up over the past few days, I was now known as fierce and strong on the outside.

He must have picked up on my senses though as he looped his arm around my shoulders, I flinched at first but instantly relaxed as we started walking back to dance. 🥰

(A/N) i personally don't think this is one of my favourites that I have written, however I liked the story line behind it and I also like my little pun 'falling for me' after she tripped, yeah I'm gonna stop right there💙 - bryles_jess
Happy Easter btw guys

21/4/19