Creep

Part ll (coffee)
Briars P.O.V

I decided to try and ignore the creep, who remained in front of me by looking at my phone once again however I could feel the glare in his eye as he scanned my body up and down. This guy made me feel super anxious, so I text myles,who was still not in sight yet, through his phone number which we exchanged.

B - M, hurry back please, creepy guy stood at my table.

As I pressed send, my hand began to tremor slightly until he spoke. His rough husky voice sounding the words 'my names Lukas, what's a pretty darling doing here alone'. I scoffed ' I didn't ask for you name,fuckboy, and also I'm not alone my best friend just went to order drinks'. He looked taken aback but I honestly just wanted myles to hurry up. 'You got the first part right but I don't see your friend, so let's go have some fun sweat-pea'. Ugh

At that moment he placed his rigid hand on my wrist, I just wanted to scream for help but I hate drawing attention, so I attempted to snatch my wrist back, whilst failing. He tugged harder trying to drag me out of my seat whilst lifting my top but I relentlessly flung myself back in attempt to escape; instead I just ended up bashing my head off a concrete wall. The tears I was desperately trying to hold back just flooded my eyes, making my vision blurry.

The pressure was soon released on my wrist and I could just make out 2 figures, one stood and the other on the floor scrambling to get away. My body shaking with fear as I lie on the tiled floor no longer aware of what was going on.

Myles P.O.V

Casually I was chatting to the bartender who was preparing our drinks until my phone vibrated in my back pocket, signalling a text notification. I was going to check it but that would be rude to interrupt our conversation, which was going nowhere may I add, totally pointless.

We continued chatting for a couple of minutes about absolute nonsense until she went to get a fresh bottle of whipped cream. In that time I decided to check the unread text message I had received.
My face dropped as I read it, was briar in danger?

I darted around the pillar, blocking my view, to be met with a horrific sight. A random bloke, striving to pull briar out of the deserted shop. God knows what he was planning to do to my poor bri. A gash on her head was weeping, top slightly revealing her bra, body quivering and wrist purple from the tension.

In the heat of the moment I swung my fist at his head, knocking him onto the ground as he scattered away beneath my feet. I yelled at him 'you ever touch my girl again and there will be consequences'. Half of the words I didn't even realise were coming out my mouth but they were true.

I bolted to briars side, gently kneeling down, trying not to scare her before scooping her up and placing her on a nearby chair being careful of her wounds. 'I think it's best if we go back to my house and I can examine your cuts and bruises, ok? I whispered before proceeding to grab her honeycomb crunch latte in one hand.

She briefly nodded as I placed my jacket around her shivering shoulders and carried her to my car, stationed in the parking lot near the park, where we met. Although she was as light as a feather it's quite difficult balancing her and her take out latte, walking half a mile.

I gently placed briar in the passenger seat as she reluctantly released me from her grip as I made my way to the drivers side and turned up the heating in the car. She sat with her head down, looking at her fingers still in shock I believe so I placed a reassuring hand on her kneecap and drove into the distance towards my house.

Sorry this is a little rushed as it's getting late, however I've had a great few days partying away to @inthelab live-streams which involves briar on the Jlo tour and she even showed her necklace and said some sweet things about myles. - bryles_jess 💙

19/6/19