Wounds of love

Wounds of love
Part ll (coffee)

Myles P.O.V

I pulled up at my house shortly after 2pm with briar still sat next to me in the passenger side looking frail and almost defeated. The slight gash on her forehead was weeping as was her bruised wrist from the tension and she supported her waist/ rib cage with her good hand. The journey back to my house must have been painful for her as every time we hit a small pothole she would squirm, clutching herself even tighter. 

I clambered out of my car and approached the passenger side, were I carefully help bri climb out, being very wary of her injuries. She stumbled up to my front door using my arm to support her as I guided her inside safely. I warned her that my parents weren't home as they had gone on vacation but reassured her that she was going to be safe plus ok.

Briars P.O.V

Although I was in agony I managed to force a weak smile in his direction. I briskly stood in his hallway leaning against the wall in attempt to ease the pain running down my side but swiftly my two legs were lifted of the ground as I felt his muscular arms pick me up and carry me up  the stairs, presumably to his bedroom.

His room was unique and dark but not in a depressing way as the natural daylight beamed through the windows

His room was unique and dark but not in a depressing way as the natural daylight beamed through the windows. The fluorescent 'M' was placed on his headboard and a 'chill' sign located between the two large window gave off a calming vibe. You could tell he is an organised person from the well refurbished room which was colour coordinated.

He comforted in a lenient voice 'don't worry, I'm going to get something to clean your cuts alright?' But all I could manage was a small nod back. He rushed off and within minutes returned to the room with a medical bag and a damp cloth. He first applied the damp cloth to my head and began dabbing the cut before applying quite a large plaster over the top to keep it clean from infection. It stung slightly but it was a manageable amount of pain.

Myles P.O.V

Everything was going great as I'd managed to clean her up without a problem until I touched the pressure point on her wrist. She hissed, snatching her hand away from me in a traumatised manner, so I calmly stood up from the bed and crouched in front of her. 'Sorry' I apologised. 'No, no it's ok' she quickly responded back,. 'The good news is, it's only a sprain' I concluded to her.

I bandaged her up, like my mom showed me when I was a young boy, as I was constantly getting injuries from dance, she thought I needed to learn how to take care of myself and others in case it was an emergency kinda like now. Making sure it was secured tightly I proceeded to ask 'do you feel pain anywhere else'.

She signalled her head up and down. 'My waist, he grabbed me quite firmly' she murmured in great ordeals of pain.  'Erm... ok... well you might have to remove your top' I stammered, In hope that I didn't just make this awkward. To my relief she removed the blood stained shirt without hesitat.... wow... damn that girl has a figure, I could feel myself blush. ( A/N control yourself myles please, now is not the time)

Briar P.O.V

I honestly didn't care about removing my top, I trusted Myles a lot, he was a great guy after all, who did just save my life. I'm thankful to have him around. He slowly ran his hand down my side until he touched the tender spot causing me to wince. I whimpered slightly at the touch causing him to instantly pull away. 'Sorry' he mouthed in a low voice.

He continued his examination until he spoke up without concern 'don't worry, the whole region beneath your ribcage is contused but that's all, within a couple days of rest, you'll be just fine'. He placed a trusted hand on my shoulder, 'if you want you can stay the night, my parents won't mind'. I accepted his offer with him looking at me with gleaming eyes.

I could feel myself begin to lean in and so did he, if was like magic. Our lips gently collided cause my stomach to do summersault and suddenly all the pain just disappeared. After a few seconds we pulled away in disbelief, did I just kiss my best friend !!!.

(A/N) 'what's your pleasure' drop tomorrow guys. Eeekkkkk so excited and it's about briar. Are you excited? cause I am.  Sorry I haven't updated in 2 weeks, my mental health is struggling massively at the moment.💙 - bryles_jess

3/7/19