How i feel

Briar P.O.V

It's been a week since the snow storm and 'sleepover' as you may call it but things between me and myles have been strange recently. Every morning he used to walk with me to CDC but now he gets a lift in by his mom and whenever I try to talk to him he rushes off stating he has better things to be doing. Better things as in washing his cat, which I know he does not have. I don't understand what I've done wrong.

Did I rush things? Did I make him feel uncomfortable? Am I not good enough for him? Too short? Too clingy?  Annoying? All of these things swirled round my head or so I thought. Wait, did he find a girlfriend, he must of. I mean why do I care, it's not like where together, I don't like him do I. Oh shit I have feeling for myles, as in I like MYLES FREAKING ERLICK, this is not good.

Then suddenly I was interrupted by my sister, Abbey, barging through my bedroom door. 'Are you ok, you were raising your voice a lot' she enquired. 'Did I say all of that out loud' I asked. She just nodded staring at my disbeliefed face. 'And exactly how much of that did you hear' I questioned once again. Swiftly she replied with 'all of it and because of that we need to talk'. (BTW I've changed abbeys age to 13)

I reluctantly agree to talk to Abbey after all it might be a good idea to get things off my chest so I explain the entire 'sleep over' situation and that he's been ignoring me ever since. I don't know why I think talking to my sister is actually going to help, she probably gonna give me some stupid advice.

Abbey P.O.V

How can briar be so oblivious to the fact they are both deeply in love with one another. It's so obvious the way he stares into her eyes whilst smiling and when she talks about how great he is at practically everything.

'Briar it's clear he has feelings for you, do you not notice the way his mood changes when he's around you and how he looks at you with admiration, he couldn't honestly care less about your flaws, the reason he's not talking to you is because he's afraid of rejection and instead of facing his problem, he's avoiding it, that's Just what boys do' I attempt to explain.

Briar P.O.V

'I can't believe my little sister is giving me relationship advice and that it actually makes sense , surprisingly' I state causing her to giggle. 'Anytime' she replies before exiting my room making sure to close the door behind her, I hate it when people leave it open.

That conversation made me realise that maybe we should be more than just best friends but what's the next stage, I can't exactly talk to him as he will just scuttle away again. Why is love so complicated?

Myles P.O.V

Things between me and briar have been, well, you could say awkward. Ever since the storm I realised that I have feeling for briar but I don't think she feels the same way about me. I thought by ignoring her I could get over these little love demons In my mind but it just makes me miss her even more.

I feel really guilty for disregarding her and I can't imagine what she feels like, have I just ruined our entire relationship, I hope not but every time I try to talk to her I end up messing up my words causing me to rush off. 'I have to go wash my cat' like seriously I don't even have a cat and she know that. An average person probably would have said car but it was like I was brainwashed, I made myself look like a right fool. I need to talk with her.

Messages:

M~  hey briar can we
talk please x

                                  B~ sure, what's up x.

M ~ the Sky 😛

                                   B~ seriously ?!?😑           

M~ no I came to apologise
for ignoring you 💙

                                     B ~ your forgiven         
                                      but did I do
                                      something wrong,
                                      I'm sorry for last
                                     week if it made you  
                                     feel uncomfortable

M~ no no, this had
nothing to Do with
last week,I just needed
a Little thinking Time,
alone. Sorry for making
You think that 😔

                                        B~ don't worry,
                                         friends ?👫

M ~ best friends👫

                                         B~ meet at the     
                                          park tomorrow    
                                          😊

M~ sure 🤘
12:30

                                         B~ I'll be there
                                          👋

(Off message)

What did I just agree to, I'm gonna mess everything up but at least we're friends again, best friends in fact.

(A/N) sorry it's a bit late, I accidentally deleted the whole thing so I had to re-write it all over again.

28/5/19